chap-12

Jungkook woke up in his room seen a paper near his tabel .

Thank you for taking care hyung I went to store . once again thanks you taking care hyung bye ;)

Jungkook after reading paper took. His Phone and called " hello I have sent you photo of boy I want to know wanted happened in uni collect the cctv footage. I want the footage in as soon as possible ".he cut the call went took shower .

Jungkook was in office it was important meeting .After meeting completed .he got message it was cctv footage of taehyung and how some boys dared him to class a.

Jungkook took his car keys stared going towards the clg his man called him "hello sir the boys who beaten taehyung were already punished by the kim sang bodyguards " jungkook did not understand why kim sang involved in it so he went to the university he saw taehyung taking to some one happily .He flet a wave of jealousy .

Then seen girl who is taking to taehyung is non other then Jennie kim sang one and only daughter .
"Why she is with taehyung".she not a bad girl but she never gave her full smile to any one she very restricted to herself .he have seeing something in her eyes for taehyung and jungkook can't take this .so he walked out of university.

In the evening jungkook visited the pizza shop which taehyung work at he have seen Jennie there walking out of pizza shop With some of her friends.
Jennie-"hello jungkook oppa what are you doing here ".
Jungkook-"nothing just came to meet some one what about you".
Jennie -"oh I came to meet my friend "
They talked some time after she left
Jungkook entered in the pizza shop.
he don't wanna loose taehyung to her .
The girl seems determined .But he wants taehyung only for him.
He have seen taehyung working at the table he did not notice jungkook so he talked

it's bad to leave some one who helped you