chap-16

Taehyung entered the clg as soon as he entered there was Jennie waiting for him.
He gave her a smile walked towards her .

Tae-"hey Jennie ".
Jennie-"hi taehyung where were you last night I have called you many times ".
Tae-"sorry Jennie I was with kook hyung and phone was dead".

As soon she heard jungkook name it annoys her a lot but she controlled it .it was always jungkook he always talk about him .his face lits up when ever he talks about jungkook.and nowadays he sometimes staying with jungkook .she know where it is going she can see in his eyes .
Before anything thing happens she need to make a move.
Jennie don't want to loose she wants taehyung. yesterday she thought of taking taehyung for date but then again he was with jungkook.
Tae-"did had any work Jennie "he asked
Jennie -"ah no just casually"

She needs to do something real quick.

Jennie-"taehyung you know my birthday is in two days can you come to the club for celebrations plz".

Tae- "offcourse I will definitely come Jennie since your bestfriend I will come"he said bright smile .

But Jennie smile immediately faded after hearing word bestfriend she don't want taehyung to be her bestfriend she want him as his lover.

After clg Taehyung thought of buying some gift for Jennie this is second time he buying something for someone other then his hyung and mum.

First he bought small bracelet for jungkook cause it was so beautiful it it has small butterfly on it.

(Pc -google)
It fits him so beautifully .

So taehyung thought of buying something he bought a bracelet which simbol j on it.

Taehyung was at bill counter while a pair of eyes watching him with teary eyes.