chap-25

(An -i have not mentioned taehyung step dad any where in the story .his name is Kim chaewon)

" I WILL NOT LET YOU FORCE MY SON INTO MARRYING ANY ONE "

A deep voice said sending chills everyone's spine.

All there were turned towards the entrance Everyone was so shocked to see great kim couple here the most powerful couple they hold aura that you can't even look them properly without shivering .they not easy to mess but once you did You can't even imagine what will they do .

Everything one is shivering seeing kim couple with 10 bodyguards standing behind them .

They are equally confused why they are referring taehyung as there son.

Finally kim chaewon got some courage and asked " what saying mr.kim he is my son " he said .

An smirk formed on Kim's and jungkook face .

"Really kim chaewon he is your son did you treat him like one . your were against idea when your wife adopted my son from orphanage .you keep on torching my son till yesterday .you made my son to belive that he is cause why your family broke .but you are monster who killed his own wife by abusing her every day".mr.kim said so much anger .
" I think your misunderstanding me mr.kim"kim chaewon said .

"Really I have footage from yesterday how your mercilessly beating my child You will get horrible punishment for physical and mentally abusing my son and holding this marriage against his will ".mr.kim he guesterd his bodyguards they immediately hold kim chaewon and dragged him towards their car .

Now mr.kim advert his gaze towards his mr.kim sang.indicating him to explain.

"Oh I didn't know anything about that mr.kim my daughter just loved taehyung so I accept relationship .I-I Just went to there home they just accepted the marriage .even taehyung said yes to this marriage his own father I mean kim chaewon said to me" .kim sang said visibly shivering.

" Really you just accept marriage just like that , you're one only daughter to the boy who doesn't any status. without any motive behind " mr .kim asked .

"Trust me mr.kim it's n-nothing l-li".
He got cut off by mrs.kim .
With a loud growl "SHUT UP".

"YOUR WERE ONE WHO KIDNAPPED MY SON WHEN BABY WAS JUST 4. YOU MONSTER SEPARATED MY BABY FROM ME FOR 15 YEARS .YOU NOW WHAT GOING ON IN TAEHYUNG'S LIFE ALL THESE YEARS BUT YOU LET MY BABY SUFFER ALL THESE YEARS .
WHO HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL US .YOU THOUGHT EVERYTHING THING WILL GO ACCORDING TO YOU KIM BUT YOIR WRONG CAUSE I KNOW HOW YOUR BODYGUARDS ARE FOLLOWING EVERY WERE I GO FORM THE DAY I GOT BACK FROM USA.
YOU WELL PLANNED EVERYTHING MR.KIM YOU GAVE 20 MILLION TO SHUT KIM CHAEWON MOUTH .SO EVEN IF WE FOUND THAT TAEHYUNG IS OUR SON WE WILL LET HIM MARRY JENNIE.YOU WERE TRYING TO POTRAY YOURSELF AS NICE PERSON WHO LET MARRY HER DAUGHTER TO COMMON MAN BUT THEY DON'T KNOW THAT THIS ALL YOUR PLAN SO YOU WILL GET PARTNERSHIP FORM US."mrs.kim.

Everyone was speechless after mrs.kim outburst .

Jennie was looking at his dad with full of tears in his .kim sang can't even meet her eyes at this point.

Taehyung just stared at the entrance . His biological parents are none other then.........
....................

Next chap

(Any guess)

I Want Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें