chap-30

Both baek and tae were cuddling each other in bed.
"Are feeling comfortable baby here? "baek asked ruffling his hair.
"Yes ma".tae said enjoying his mothers warmth.

"Do your remembered your grandpa and grandma baby?"baek asked he even know he was 4 years when he saw his grandparents .
Taehyung just said no by shaking his head left to right.
Beak just chuckled seeing .

"No problem baby everything will be alright " baek said .

"Mom do I need to move to USA with you "taehyung asked suddenly .

"No baby we wont your papa went out today so that he can transfer every thing here properly baby we will just stay here .we don't heart to separate two lovers right baby ".baek said teasingly .

"Mom" taehyung whined his cheeks were bright red .

"Do you like him that much baby"

"Yes a lot".
Baek chuckled at that.
Soon both slept in each other arms.

It was morning taehyung he felt 2 pairs around him he saw how his dad and mom holding onto him tightly . taehyung just smile Looking at them.
Chanyeol slowly got up "good morning baby"he said rubbing taehyung back.

"Good morning dad "taehyung returned with smile.

"Shall we make breakfast for mama baby ".
Taehyung and chanyeol got up from the bed covered baekhyun with blanket .

In the kitchen chanyeol was making strawberry pancakes for him taehyung was cutting strawberry occusionally eating .

Chanyeol turned around saw taehyung was eating strawberry the scene gave him tears .he remembered how his 3 years old tae used eat when he was preparing breakfast for his husband.

"We suffered alot baby when we lost you"chanyeol slowly said.
Taehyung halted work what ever he is doing.
"After the day we lost you beak used cry a lot in nights he used to took you're cloths sleep while sniffing them .he was diagnosed from depression baby .he used to get nightmare of same day when you got kidnapped. He blame himself till today baby" chanyeol said tears flowing from eyes.same goes with taehyung .
Chanyeol cupped taehyung face and wiped his tears "it's ok baby your mama and me are fine now baby we all of us suffered equally baby it's time for every one to pay for sins "chanyeol said hugging taehyung and patting his back.Soon baek came to kitchen saw how father and son duo hugging each other he two joined the hug .

After the breakfast they heard the doorbell "I will see " taehyung said and walked towards door.

There jungkook waiting for him
"Hi baby"jungkook hugging tightly and nuzzled his nose in taehyung's neck .
"Hi hyung". taehyung said wrapping his arms around his waist .
"Didn't you grandparents came yet"jungkook asked eyes roaming around the lawn.
"No baby they will be reaching after some time"taehyung said and took him inside.