chap-15

After 1month
Everything was going good Jennie and taehyung had became best friends atleast that's what taehyung thought.

Jungkook and taehyung they became so close .they both became comfortable with each other .they both have feelings for each other but none of them took step forward.

jungkook already came to know that how his father treats him and how his was adopted by them .

Jungkook used to call taehyung for movie nights just because he knows he will not get nightmare in jungkook embrace .

It was regular for taehyung came to jungkook appartment after his shift .his father never really cared were he was so it was easy to stay in jungkook house.

That night he got night mare when jungkook was in another room.
Jungkook asked him what the reason behind this. taehyung explained everything thing . jungkook can't stop his tears after listening this .he immediately hugged taehyung tightly "sorry for everything you are going through taehyung ".

"Don't worry hyung am fine right now I have you and Jennie ".

After hearing Jennie name from his mouth jungkook blood ran cold.
He just get jealous just by hearing her name from taehyung. he broke hug and asked
Jk-"what do you mean by Jennie"
Jungkook asked with a frown there was clear jealous in his eyes . taehyung can feel it.
So he immediately said.
Tae-"don't worry hyung she is just my best friend ".
Taehyung said by tickling his chin jungkook immediately blushed and hugged taehyung so he can't see his face .

From that night jungkook used to cuddle with taehyung when ever he come to home.

As regular taehyung was going to uni he parked his cycle infront of clg and stared walking towards uni

Some at the university with black mercedes car person face formed evil smirk after seeing taehyung ." Having fun poor boy" .