chap-23

Tae-"I-I have engagement with Jennie in 2 days "taehyung said with tears in eyes.

Jungkook speechless after hearing that.

Jungkook (in mind) so she played dirty huh nice move Jennie .
Now will see the actual power of Jeon's .I will show what will happen when someone tries to steal something thing which belongs .
I will reveal every dirty secret of your dad I will destroy everything for my taehyung you just wait .he thought and internally smirked.

Then he looked at taehyung his his tears are flowing from his eyes seeing this it broke jungkook heart he just want to take his baby in his arms but he know he need to control now.

He walked towards taehyung and wiped his tears .

"Don't cry tae just go home and prepare for the engagement but remember I will never give up on something which belongs to me " jungkook hand pointing towards taehyung heart.and stood on his toes and long kissed on taehyung lips.
"See you engagement day baby hmm"by saying this jungkook left.

Taehyung stood there form few minutes .he was going home .he saw Jennie was standing near his house .

Jennie -"hi taehyung ".
Taehyung just gave her a nod.

Jennie -"can I take you some where I really need to talk with you".

Taehyung again just gave her a small nod.

In car he never even glanced towards Jennie .it broke her heart seeing taehyung like that .he was always bubbly and funny with her .he always shows his bright boxy smile to Jennie .now every thing was dark .she thought may he will change .she know it was too much for him about this marriage .but she doesn't wanna lose him .maybe his mood will lit up after some time.

Jennie parked her car and they went towards the beach .

"Taehyung actually I want to say this from long time but I will say today taehyung actually I love you a lot taehyung .when I entered the clg you are I immediately fall for you were my love at first sight .I want to spend more time with you that's the reason I lied you about that I don't know direction of my class .I love you lot taehyung .but still you just see me as a friend .just give me chance taehyung I will prove you how much I love you ."Jennie said with vulnerable voice .

Taehyung was speechless after hearing this this too much for him in one day . mainly he never see Jennie more than a best friend but now she was purpose he doesn't wanna break her heart but his heart already belongs to someone.

After listening taehyung didn't react his just blankly stared at Jennie .

Jennie expect some reaction from taehyung but he was just staring blankly at her .

She know he will change him after there marriage and now she doesn't want to force him.
" I will not force you now to tell answer tae I just wanna say that I love you you can take you time ok ".
To which taehyung just gave her a nod.

She dropped him infront of his home .she got down out of her car along with taehyung he grabbed his hand and hugged him ."Be ready in morning tae we will go to shopping ok ".

Taehyung again just gave her a nod and left .

Taehyung layed on his bed .today was whole rollercoaster ride from thim doesn't have any energy thinking of any thing.

On other jungkook reached home he commanded his men to collect evidences against kim sang .he need to stop the engagement at any cost.

He walked into his house he got call from his mom .

"Jungkook come home tomorrow
Mr.kim is coming with his wife".