chap-27

(An-i have gave you small hints in some chapters so I will connect all the hints now you may get some doubts while reading those hints but now I will point everything I will put hints from previous chap in. Bold if you any confusion go back and read it I will specify Chap number )

(So plz read with refference of prev chap as I have mentioned chap number for better understanding)

(Flashback)
The Kim's only heir kim chanyeol and Byun's only son Byun baekhyun both families are good friends this helped chanbeak relationship to grow more chanyeol purposed to baekhyun to be his boyfriend on his 17 birthday when baek was 16 .they became boyfriends after they dated 2 years. 2months after baekhyun's 18th birthday he got know that he was pregnant chanyeol was the happiest human after listening that they immediately got married after 9 months beautiful baby boy taehyung came into their life .every one was happy the Kims became one the most popular company they all used to stay in USA .Every one cherished baby boy so much .Every thing was going nice taehyung was growing up fastly .but life brutally played them.Taehyung's 4th birthday was approaching .they were holding a big party because their company took a huge turn over.

After the birthday party baekhyun placed taehyung in his crib but the baby was not letting him go he held baekhyun fingers tightly
"What happened baby mama will just come here ok " but the baby was not letting baekhyun go he cried a lot. baekhyun immediately took the baby into his arms baby nuzzled his face into his mama's neck. slowly baby's cries came down. whose gonna tell them this is their last moment .maybe baby sensed something already.
Baekhyun left him in crib and moved towards the washroom to change clothes.
But he didn't notice that there was another person in the room.

The person with the mask took taehyung and moved to the car .

He went to his destination .
"What we're gonna do with this kid sir "he asked Kim sang.
" Just hold him 1month after everything calm down we will take him to Korea a will make sure they will never see them in his life".kim sang said.

On the other hand baekhyun can't find taehyung anywhere he was crying he called chanyeol.

"Y-yeol I can't find taehyung someone hacked our cctv camera too" baekhyun was sobbing badly.
" I am coming home baby".

They searched every where they cannot find any clue about taehyung .one month passed still no information both chanyeol and baekhyun were completely broken.

Kim sang moved taehyung to Korea after 2 months in his private jet and left him near the orphanage.

(After 15 years )

Taehyung's 20th birthday was approaching baekhyun was in Seoul for some business work.
He saw a bracelet shop near him he remembered how happy his little baby got when they got a shiny bracelet for him .he smiled at the memory. he lift his head then he saw a boy who almost looking his taehyung Same eyes same ears which were inherited from chanyeol.
Taehyung was at the bill counter while a pair of eyes watching him with teary eyes.(chap-16).
Taehyung was going out of the place baekhyun immediately started following him he has seen boy entering into the house .

Baekhyun immediately called mark his secretary "hello mark I am sending you an address I want to know everything about boy till tomorrow you got ".
"Yes sir ".
Baekhyun was going they saw something unusual he stayed in the mansion at night .
It was morning baekhyun again went to taehyung house .But something was unusual jungkook was there with boy.
"How does jungkook know him ".
The mark called baekhyun and gave him the information about the taehyung that he was adopted by the kim meera(kim chaewon wife) baekhyun was now 100 percent sure that he was his taehyung but he still need do something .he saw kim sang secretary was following him.
It was already 7 baek ordered his man to bring kim sang secretary to the old house.

They tied him to the chair.
"Why kim sang ordered you to follow me" baek growled but other didn't answer baek lost his cool and took a gun and shoot in his right leg.
"Ahhhhhhh"loud scream came from his mouth.
" Am asking you again "baek said holding gun.
That when His secretary revealed everything about how he kidnapped taehyung to how they sent him to orphanage.

Baek was crying badly.he called chanyeol."hello plz come Korea as soon as you can plz "the person was sobbing badly ."I will baby but just tell me what happened ".
"you just come plz I will explain you l-later".
"Ok baby i will come plz stop crying ".(chap -19)

The next day chanyeol reached Korea baek explained everything.

They went towards taehyung house they saw Kim sang entering the house and how he gave money to buy taehyung.they so furious after listening that .after some taehyung entered house they saw how kim chaewon is beating taehyung and forcing him to marry. baek and yeol were crying after seeing how he treated their baby all these years .

After some taehyung was sitting in the park ,chanbaek followed him .chanyeol whore mask and sunglasses ."baby just be in car ok I need his blood sample for dna test "baek just nodded his head chanyeol took tissue paper and went near taehyung .(chap -22).
After tae left the park they move towards the lab the report will take some time .they need talk about this to jungkook.

(After chap 23) jungkook returned his home and he saw chanbaek are waiting for him .chanbaek asked Jungkook what his relationship with taehyung he explained everything .
And how he reject him for the marriage . chanyeol explained every thing about his son .They together collected the evidences against kim sang.the next they got dna reports it was showing 99.99999% true they informed jungkook just need to wait till tomorrow .

Just I need to wait until tomorrow he will come to me right.(chap-24).

Baek asked chanyeol with teary eyes.chanyeol nodded is head and hugged him.

Jungkook was in his office seen how much sad was taehyung (chap-24).

The three went to engagement .
(End of flashback ).

(Usshhhhhh it was the longest chap in this book 😣 )

(Comments if you have any confusion)

(Plz comment your thoughts)

words :1054