chap-9

Taehyung slowly started to wake up he groaned in pain .He was not in room he look in all directions of the room suddenly the door open which made him flinch . There was kook hyung.

"Sorry taehyung if I scared you" he said took a small table and place it near taehyung to eat food.
Tae-"hyung how I'm here " .

Jungkook- " your badly beaten I have saw you at your university so took you here to my apartment."

taehyung remember what have actually happens to him in the university .
Tae - sorry to bother you hyung I should leave for the partime job .
Jk -tae your not going anywhere you need to take some rest and I have already informed to manager that you will not come ".

Jungkook with help secretary he apporach taehyung manager and asked to give holiday today.After getting a call from the Jeon's his manager immediately approved it.

Before taehyung started eating his dinner he asked Jungkook " hyung did you have your dinner" to which jungkook slightly smiled and said "no I will eat after some time ".
After taehyung finished his dinner jungkook gave him some painkiller.

After so many years taehyung felt his heart at peace with someone else taking care of him. after his mum left (mrs.kim ) no one was there to treat his wounded heart with care , his jimin hyung was surely taking care of him but he left him after his mother death and he didn't want to stop his brother for selfish reasons so it was always him sleeping with all the bruises and it was always him sleeping with an empty stomach cause he can't afford to cook.
By seeing kook hyung taking care of him tears welled in his eyes.

Jungkook can seen tears in his eyes his was looking like Small bear 🐻
With those puppy eyes he can seen the pain in those eyes he wants he take him away from every pain.

Jk- " how you got all of this taehyung"
Taehyung don't want to jungkook to know more as he already help him lot .so he lied.
Tae-" some one tried to rob me hyung for money ".
Jk-"does they daily rob you?"
Tae-"No hyung it just today"

Jungkook can see how taehyung was lying on his face the bruises on his body say otherwise.He know his hesitation of telling truth to person person he barely know so he did no question further .

"Sleep here taehyung I will take other room okay good night" said jungkook and ruffled his hair with a bunny smile which made taehyung heart beat skip after that jungkook went inside guest room.

He mind drifted in many directions and he wants to know how he got all bruises .

Jungkook had few files to read after 2 hrs he was done he switched off the lights and fall on the bed exhausted he was about to close his eyes he heard sobbing from his bedroom.