chap-44

Yoongi went home next day morning .

He went inside the taehyung room he saw taehyung was literally sleeping on kook he immediately closed the door he blushed due embarassment .

Some knocked on knocked the door

He went to door to open it .

He saw a boy with brown  hair

He saw a boy with brown hair.
He almost same height as him .

"Yes "yoongi asked was just staring at him .

Yoongi waved his hands infront of the again.
"Hello "this time he said little loudly .

"Yeah sorry "other came out of trance .

"I thought it is Kim taehyung house "jimin said looking at teh address.

"It is "Yoongi .

"Then who are you his maid wow my brother choice will be always good even when choosing maids ".jimin said with smirk checking him out.

"No am his friend "yoongi said gritting his teeth.

"Oh feisty cat I see"jimin said and went inside.

"He is in room with his boyfriend"yoongi said .

"Then what are doing here alone you know you should get one like me"jimin said .

"No am ok "yoongi .

"Hard to get I see "jimin said .

Yoongi was making breakfast and jimin was keep in teasing him.

That's when. Taehyung went down .

"Hyung "taehyung said both jimin and tae turned towards him.

Taehyung immediately hugged him "when are you come hyungie I missed you so much " taehyung said.

"Mee too bub just know ".

"Oh hyung this is my friend yoongi and yoongi hyung this is my Hyung Jimin". taehyung introduce them .

"Oh it was nice meeting you yoongi "jimin said with Wink.other was not telling his name form last 30 minutes.

They talked some time .

That's when jungkook came walking slightly slow.

"Hi jimin "jungkook said .

"Hello Jungkook are you ok "jimin asked with concern .

"Yeah I am ".

"Let's eat breakfast bun we all will go out "taehyung said .

They went out all 4 of them

Taekook was being asusual being lovely with each other.

On other side yoongi was so exhausted with jimin .the guy keeps on flirting with him.

They had all had fun specially jimin the can .he liked to tease the cat.

( I don't wanna say but am saying it I am vmin shipper too but taekook is my otp.first when I started to read this fanfics I have stared with vmin I only used to see taekook vedios in youtube .I almost read 2 months just vmin books after that I slowly read taekook now from past one 1 year am reading it. :))