chap- 4

It was 12: 45 when taehyung reach the pizza shop .He entered the shop he met his jin his most reliable person after jimin .He is also the owner of the pizza shop which is one of the branch of jin .

Taehyung face instantly glowed as he seen jin " hi hyung how are u? "
Jin-" Am good taehyung why are working this late ".
Tae-"hyung it's nothing it was last order we can't leave right may be they were hungry to order this late so we cannot cannel it ".he never wanted say about his greedy manager who sent him because it one of top 3 company.they give lot of tip so he can collect it from him.
Jin - " but tae did u had the dinner you look so pale".
Tae- " no hyung I did not have dinner "
Jin- " come on I will make u best pizza"
Tae - don't bother hyung I will eat some noodles

Jin gave a glare to him and tae can't say argue any more so ate pizza .
After he took cycle start towards hell i mean his home.

It was very peaceful at night time just light and some dogs sleeping on roads cool breeze hit his face it was peaceful moment for him .
It was just like silence before storm .
But he ok with even there is storm after the silence he wants to leave this moment.

He reached home open the door see it was all dark that mean no storm he went to living seen mr.kim laying on couch with surrounding full of alcohol bottle.he felt some relief and reached his room he took shower . slept on his bed.

Next day he woke up 5: 30 he don't want face his father morning if he gets up before tae then he will definitely beat him so he fastly went to down stairs has seen mr.kim still sleeping but on carpet may be he fell in sleep .so he stared going towards the convince store after moving his father to the couch.

After he reached he took his uniform and wore it and went to cash counter .As of now no one was there in store so he just took the stool sit on it .He was watching out side

Doe eyes male which he has seen other night who is coming towards the store .

(plz let me know your thoughts)