chap-34

It been 2years since taehyung met his parents.
After US trip they got back to Korea taehyung met Jennie she was feeling very guilty asked taehyung to forgiveness . taehyung easily forgive her they are now good friends they hang out some time.

Baek chan are now moved to Korea and now they are enjoying there time with there son . chanyeol was traning his son about the company . taehyung was interested in business so he was learning it.

After engagement kim sang company started face down fall .he lost all his property he left with nothing he just works as normal employee.jennie never approached him after that he is all alone in small appartment.

Taekook are still boyfriends .
Currently jungkook was fuming in anger as taehyung went to meet Jennie .it's his daily thing to get jealous over he still didn't forgive her for the engagement thing.
Taehyung generally just meet Jennie for 2 or 3hrs but today form last 2 day he was with Jennie and not at all picking calls .

Now after two days taehyung for last 2 hour is calling jungkook but older choose to ignore him

jungkook stormed to receptionist ."if anyone come with this face don't allow him inside his name is Kim taehyung".said and gave him photo.

On other hand taehyung know jungkook is angry he will definitely not allow him into cabin it already happened 2 times

He some idea and went out .

After some time he reached Jeon office.

"Hello " taehyung siad to the girl in the reception.
The girl looked up he was in daze she looked at handsome man in blue hair she couldn't even blink .

"Can you tell me where is ceo office"he asked with deep voice .

"Y-your name sir ".she asked .

"Kim v"taehyung said .
"Ok 16 floor sir".

Taehyung entered into ceo cabin to see very angry bunny.

As soon jungkook heard knock he looked up to blue haired boy

As soon jungkook heard knock he looked up to blue haired boy .he blushed to see how handsome the boy is looking "get hold of yourself jungkook he trying to distract you .I should be angry at him right now"he thought internally.

"What are doing here mr.kim your are not allowed in my office how did you enter."jungkook asked sitting in office chair.

"Well she doesn't have same brain as bunny so she allowed me "taehyung moved towards jungkook and lift him form chair and made Jungkook settled on his lap.

"What are doing let me go "jungkook Wiggled on his lap .
"Sorry bun to ignore you but Jennie was feeling so low and we went to find her grandparents .she found them finally bun she was feeling so happy and she asked me to stay there ". taehyung said cupping jungkook and kissing him .

"Am sorry to stay there 2 days bun " taehyung whispered to him slowly kissing his neck.

"If your ever ignore me I will skin you alive ". jungkook said grabbing his collar.

"I know bun I sorry "

They kissed again.

jungkook kissed him little aggressively they missed each other lot.

One led to other they made love in office room .

Now they were sleeping on couch hugging each other .

"I love you "taehyung whispered in between the kiss.

"I love you too "jungkook kissed him.