chap-39

It's was dark outside when 3 of them reached home .yoongi and tae went to hoarse stalls to tie them.

Jungkook was having back pain .he was holding his back walking slowly inside .

He was little upset seeing taegi together.

Suddenly some lifted him in bridal style.

He turned to see taehyung lifting him.

"Taehyung put me down baby every one will see"jungkook said trying to convince him.

"So what you will be soon wifey"taehyung said kissing his cheeks .
Jungkook blushed .

This is his taehyung always make him giddily just doing these small things .he even forget why he was sad.

He took him to bedroom.

Placed him on the bed .
"Lay on stomach bun I will come in 5mins".
Taehyung said leaving confused jungkook.

just did want what he told.

Taehyung entered bed with hot oil.

He went near jungkook .he lifted just shirt . jungkook felt cold air on his back.
With was soon replaced with warm hands slowly massaging his back.

Jungkook felt so good when tae's warm hands moved on his body .

He felt relief from the pain.

But  got up from the bed and pushed taehyung back to headboard.

Jungkook settled on his lap facing him.

"Are you sure bun by sitting it will pain more".

But jungkook being jungkook .
"No am ok massage me this way.

Taehyung doesn't want to argue any more he slowly placed his hands on jungkook waist and started to . massage.
Jungkook buried his face in taehyung's neck giving him small pecks.

After some time taehyung sensed that bun was snoring softly.

Taehyung chuckled seeing jungkook his lips were still attached to taehyung neck.
Taehyung placed him on bed and went down to eat something.

He went down to see yoongi hyung in kitchen actually his family went outside so its just 3 of them.

He went towards kitchen
"Hyung can I help  ".
Yoongi turned around .
"Oh tae no need it almost over can set the table".
Yoongi was trying to take plates from the kitchen cabin which is little Higher than him he was about reach . taehyung placed one hand helped him.

Taehyung to the plates and handed to yoongi .
"Short Hyung thank me later "taehyung left the kitchen yoongi just stood there trying to breath properly which he is holding for some time.

He was in dilemma wheather he just love the younger or the this is because yonger was first person to talk with him other then grandparents.was it is out of gratefulness.he just like him but love he can't say anything.