epilogue

It was year since yoongi joined the company taehyung and him are working together.

Yoongi understood that he had mere crush taehyung nothing else .he was currently dating jimin he felt those butterflies when jimin kisses him .he felt those jealousy when ever jimin flirt with other .he know now what love is
He was enjoying time taehyung they always work together he gained lots of knowledge.

Other hand taekook got married .After 6 months
They collabed Jeon's and Kim's both taekook work together in same company.

Jungkook had became more possessive now .no one in office tries flirt with taehyung as they got enough experience they know this man can do anything.

Taehyung was working hard for company his beautiful wife was always there for him when ever he need .

Jungkook always helps him.

Chanyeol got retired he was enjoying time with baek and son.

Currently taekook were in meeting jungkook eying the girl who was looking at his man .

Taehyung being obvious didn't notice anything thing .

They meeting got completed and taekook went to there office jungkook locked the door.

"Again you got jealous bun"taehyung chuckled at him .

"I totally hate when some one eyeing you"jungkook said.

Taehyung held Jungkook waist and held him close.

"You know my wife is same as you he always get jealous when he see marks on me which was not made him in morning". taehyung said teasingly.

"Oh really then we should be more careful mr.kim "jungkook said slowly kissing his neck .

"You know may parents wants a grandchild you know".

"Then how about we give the one"jungkook said slowly kissing youngers face .

"But I want 5 mrs.kim can give it me ".

"You will get whatever you want mr.kim I will always give you".

They kissed each other.
They lived happily ever after.

------------------------End------------------------

Thanks you for your support from start you guys are awesome thanks you so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(Also am writing will be writing another older kook so what age gap you what )