chap -13

Hearing taehyung looked up
Tae -"hi hyung sorry for that actually I was in hurry I need go to store in morning and i d-dont w-wanna distrub your sleep that why I can't pay you back I can now will treat you hyung for helping me".

Jungkook-"it not like that taehyung you barely have energy to go back to clg how did you go for work".
Jungkook was concerned about him.

Taehyung heart skipped when he remembered how he was hugging in morning.
He don't know how jungkook ended up in his bed.
He don't wanna ask to make it awkward .He know he has habit of cuddling some .even last night he felt that he hugged some one may he had nightmare and jungkook came to him to help him but maybe he pulled him towards him .

Tae-" I-I was fine hyung no worries"

Jungkook -"did you remove the band-aid on your head taehyung "
Tae -"y-yes hyung".he feared to answer that .
Jungkook-"oh boy your so careless"
Jungkook took taehyung towards his car seated him in passenger seat and he move towards diver seat.

Jungkook took band-aid from his
His car and move closer to taehyung .
Taehyung turn towards jungkook .
He was slowly removed the bangs
from taehyung head put the band-aid.

Jungkook felt unmoved stare on him he looked into taehyung who was looking directly towards him right now . taehyung move his gaze from his eyes to jungkook lips he cannot control he slowly started moving towards his lips.
By seeing this jungkook closed his eyes .he can feel hot air on his lips .
There were so close .
Then car horned they immediately moved away from each other . jungkook whole face and neck was red . taehyung actually contemplating why he did that with red cheeks.
He immediately started to apologise.

Tae-"I-I am sorry h-h"
Jungkook immediately cut off taehyung and said
Jk-"it ok tae just take care of yourself self huh"jungkook said softly
Taehyung was really falling for him.
Tae -"yes hyung let's get inside we will order some thing".
Jk-"y-yeah".