chap-26

Taehyung was slowly loosing his focus he can't see eyes his mind went blank with all the information all he can see is black dots soon he blacked out .

Jungkook who is watching taehyung for a while sensed that he will fall off the stage he immediately catched taehyung.

Chanyeol and baekhyun gasped seeing they immediately went towards him . baekhyun smoothly traced taehyung face after 15 years his baby was near him tears were falling from his face ."plz take care of him jungkook will join you in some time "baekhyun said .jungkook took taehyung towards the car.

"Chanyeol " baekhyun called him with week.

"I want kim sang to suffer every moment of his from now .
He made my son stay away from me for 15yrs to build a kingdom through our pain I want that kingdom to destroyed".baekhyun said with red eyes .

"We will make him we will make him suffer for separating our precious son from us ".chanyeol said.

"You just watch how I will destroy you life count you days sang ".chanyeol took baekhyun and moved the car .

"You know what to do denial "chanyeol said to secretary and left the place .

The evidence which were collected by jungkook and chanbaek against kim sang under world business were submit to both police and media .

Only Jennie and kim sang were there in engagement hall .

"Did you really did that dad did you kidnapped taehyung and accept my marriage just because of the money "Jennie asked with vulnerable voice tears are flowing for her eyes.

Mr.kim sang did said anything he just stood there silently .

Jennie know his father was bad but she never thought he was monster who separated taehyung from his family for 15 years made taehyung suffer all this .And this marriage all made taehyung suffer alot .she was completely broke right now she can't believe kim chaewon sold taehyung for 20 million .just because of her stupid Love all this happened .tears are flowing continuously from her eyes .
She lost her precious friendship now .

"I hate you dad I hate you so much because of this money I lost my mother again because of that same money and my stupid Love I lost taehyung I hate dad I hate so much don't ever try to contact to me from now just don't show me your face "with that Jennie left the place .

Kim sang sat on his knees his only daughter left him whom he cared all his life now she also hating him .

He didn't understand how Kim's got to know all about this .

(Updated regreat chap 1).