chap-33

It's was morning taehyung slowly open his turned his head see jungkook and jungkook while body covered with marks taehyung smiled after remembering last night.

Slowly jungkook got up.
"Are you ok baby "Taehyung asked slowly jungkook back .

"You think I am ok "jungkook asked sarcastically .

Taehyung chuckled after hearing that .

"Let's wash I will give tablet we need go to weeding also baby "taehyung said taking jungkook iin bridle to washroom .

After that they took flight to us Chanbaek already informed them that they reached now taekook are going.

They are already exhausted from flight and last night activities.

But taehyung know there is moree to come all relatives will present at marriage .so there will lots of greetings.

They took cab to reach wedding venue.

Jungkook slept through out the journey.
They are near wedding venue.
He called his mom "hello mom".
"Yes tae did you reached venue every one is waiting for you".

"Yes mom I have reached ".
"Ok baby am I will come out".

Taehyung waked up jungkook in mean time.
They got from car baek reached them.
"Mom can you take jungkook to room he is exhausted till wedding time".
"Ok tae"bae tae and jungkook moved to room .
"Take rest hyung I will come after some time ok"jungkook nodded his head .

Beak took taehyung to meet there friends and family.

After almost 2 hours jungkook got up seen taehyung is still not there.

He got up to get ready.

Jungkook was then he saw taehyung was coming with bright red cheeks he know his family pinched the cheeks very strongly

Jungkook was then he saw taehyung was coming with bright red cheeks he know his family pinched the cheeks very strongly.jungkook chuckled seeing that .
"Why your laughing".tae asked .
Jungkook came forward and softly kissed his cheeks "are you okay baby".
"No it's hurting a. Lot "taehyung said holding his cheeks .
Jungkook kissed his cheek many time "now"
"Better".
Soon taehyung got ready

Jungkook looked at tae he was looking so cute in coat

Jungkook looked at tae he was looking so cute in coat.he can resist so kissed taehyung."looking great handsome boy". jungkook said breaking the kiss.

"You to hyung looking like doll".

After the marriage .
"Hyung I think we should meet Jennie she was feeling so sad that day ".

"Yes we will".