chap-32

Next day taehyung talked to baek and chan about jimin they agreed For visiting.

Chanbaek dropped taekook at airport ."take of yourself babies hmm"baek said kissing taehyung forehead.taehyung returned it .

After that taekook boarded into flight.

Now they were standing infront of jimins house."every thing will be ok baby "jungkook said hugging him.

Jungkook is going to stay in hotel he don't want to distrub their moment.

Taehyung knocked the door slowly door opened all he could see is jimin was looking so pale and his eyes were so red .
When jimin saw taehyung he tried to close door but taehyung was holding door.
He know jimin is guilty now as vedio of they engagement day got viral he was sure jimin see it that's why he was not picking calls.

Tae hugged him tightly .jimin broke tears he was sobbing badly.hugged him back ." Am so sorry I shouldn't had leaved you all was fault if I would be there he will never abused you.that MONSTER killed our mom taetae"jimin Said crying badly.
"No Hyung don't blame yourself because of him you took me from orphanage and became a big bother to me hyung. you always took care of hyung.plz don't blame yourself I can't take it "taehyung said sobbing.

After some time both clam down.
"How are your parents tae "jimin asked currently they are cuddling each other ."they good hyung".
"Did you purposed jungkook to be your boyfriend yet tae "no Hyung I thought of tonight".other just hummed.

Now both taekook were in restaurant.
It was beach side only both were there . taehyung got on his knees.
"My beautiful hyung when you got into my life I felt so much lucky you always took care .I wanna spend my entire life with you hyung will you be my boyfriend baby".
Jungkook nodded his head taehyung slipped ring into jungkook finger they kissed like no tomorrow.

Jungkook back was pressed against wall he wrapped his legs around taehyung waist and hand around his hair jungkook was kissing him roughly taehyung returning kiss with same passion. Taehyung broke the broke moved towards his jaw slowly leaving kisses and attacked his neck.
"Tonight I want to make You mine "taehyung said in low voice.eyeing jungkook other just nodded . taehyung took him to his room.
Thats how they spent night.