chap-35

After that taekook went to Jungkook appartment.it was common for tae to stay in jungkook apartment weekend .

Jungkook parked his car looked to side to see slightly snoring tae .
He know his baby was tried .

He Will become ceo in some months he learning alot.

Jungkook softly caressed cheeks .

"Tae wake up "jungkook talked slowly.

Tae was slowly open his eyes.
"Do you want me to carry you to the house baby"jungkook asked .

Taehyung chuckled at that slowly opening eyes .he know his hyung can carry him easy it happened lot time though . they are dynamic couple for some reason .

"No Hyung am good I can walk ".they walked in elevator jungkook pressed his floor button . Taehyung grabbed his waist and put his head on jungkooks shoulder enjoying elders smell.

2years changed a lot taehyung is now 21 and jungkook is 25 . taehyung became more buff in these 2 years and and his height was almost close to his father just chanyeol was 185 and he is 181 now and his baby hyung is 179.

They entered appartment .

"Go fresh up tae I will make dinner for us "jungkook said to the clingy taehyung who was still holding his waist .other nodded his "ok hyung'".

Taehyung went to there bedroom.
There where many photos of them down the hall many memories.

Taehyung got call from his mum .

"Tae have you reached safely baby ".baek asked.

"Yes mom had your dinner". taehyung asked removing his coat.

They talked some time and taehyung left to take shower.
He went down to his hyung he was setting dinner . Taehyung can't wait he want to make him his wife as soon as he can but for now he has many responsibility so he need wait some time.

They had dinner together it is currently Friday night taehyung will upto Monday morning.

they were cuddling taehyung was on top of jungkook .
And nuzzling in jungkook neck .

"Hyung "he called suddenly.
Jungkook just hummed .

"Mum called me hyung said that we will be going to daegu for Christmas celebration and New year's they want you to join this time hyung".

"Yes baby I will come this time I Missed you last time alot"

"Thank you for coming Hyung I want to introduce to some one in daegu " taehyung said remembering his friend in daegu they became friend when he went to daegu last time 2 months back when his grandma was sick .
Jungkook was out of country that time so he couldn't reach .
They slept after taking some time.