chap -37

Min yoongi
23
Lives in daegu
Likes farming

Yoongi was orphan for living he used work at the farms of taehyung grandparents

They adopted him when he was 8 .
Just 2 years after they lost there grandchild .

They cherished him like there own son .he did his schooling in daegu .

After he was 20 he started to take care of there farms.

He was always an introvert he never talk to anyone .One day he returned from work he have seen a cheerful boy talking with grandparents.

Frist yoongi did really talked to him .
But other was curious cat he used come to farms along with and asked him everything about the farming they even went on horse riding in village .

Younger liked horses alot he make sure his take his bunny next time but this time it was just yoongi hyung..

Older first cold but slowly the ice melted due to the bubbly nature of the younger .he always annoy him but older slowly stared to like .

When ever the younger hugs him he felt butterflies in his stomach this first time it's all happening to him he hopes its last.

He missed younger a lot we he went back to Seoul it was his idea he proposed to grandma to celebrate Christmas here . grandma liked idea very much so he called every one to daegu.

Yoongi thought he can spend lots of time with younger this time .on youngers birthday .
He was planning to confess him but what there never talked is younger has boyfriend already . taehyung used to say bunny hyung all that.
Yoongi never asked further about him.

Today taehyung coming to daegu after 2months so went to farms early morning to get strawberries for the younger .he know yonger liked strawberries a lot so he went to to bring hand picked strawberries.

How will he react if he know that younger have boyfriend.