chap-5

After tae left the Jeon office jungkook again started his work after eating pizza .He went to home around 1 he felt exhausted .He took a quick shower and layed on bed his mind again drifted to the delivery guys he look younger then him he thought many he will 22 or something like that .

Next morning he woke up at 6 thought of going for a jog to free his mind .He went towards the west as this area is more peaceful with lots of greenery so he usually goes for a run in this route.

In the middle of jogging his throat went dry he was not carrying any water bottle so he searched for near by convince store as soon he reached the he felt some one was staring at him he looked towards that way to find non other then taehyung standing behind the cash counter.

In the middle of jogging his  throat went dry he was not carrying any water bottle so he searched for near by convince store as soon he reached the he felt some one was staring at him he looked towards that way to find non other then taehyung stan...

When jk looked towards him he instantly turn other way.jk went inside and took a water bottle from the rack .He walked towards tae he don't know why he was nervous .
Upon reaching he looked tae.to which tae gave a small smile and took bottle to scan it .junkook watched the tag the guy was wearing it show kim taehyung .so his name is Kim taehyung he was thinking may be he came across the name .

While paying the bill jungkook said " hello " which by the way he don't know that he started the conversation cause he never mind about anyone.then tae looked into him and stared "hello mr.jeon" .
Jk was surprised that he know him
"You know my name" to which tae said "offcourse sir we met yesterday I am mean I have delivered you pizza last night " jk actually did not forget about infact he came to morning walk just to clear his mind cause tae was running in it .

"Yeah I mm taehyung so you work at both pizza and convenience store "
T- "yes sir"
Jk - please don't call me sir it makes me feel old you can call me kook .
Jungkook never allowed any one to call kook he thinks it's childish .But here he is telling him to call .tae baffled and looked at him not knowing how to react to that.
T- ( scratching his neck as he speaks ...) Sir I actually can't do that while I'm working.
Jk - how old are you
T- 19 sir
Jk( in mind - 19 he is 19 I thought he will atleast 22 )
tae is actually biger then jungkook so he easily misjudged him then his mind thought why 19 year old doing 2 part time jobs upto 12
Jk - then am 23 just call me hyung
T - yes si-kook hyung

Tae said with boxy smile
Jungkook just watching whose has beautiful smile not reacting for few moments and then he showed his bunny smile they talked some time .Then jk left for his work
After jungkook left tae still has smile on his face he felt peaceful after many days when spent time with jungkook he felt the warmth .

He thought may be kook hyung will be rude cause he was rich and ceo of Jeon but after talking to him he felt so warm he was nothing like that .his soft features and baby like face with big doe eyes he is anything but cold person.After that he left towards the uni.but it was not like usual.