chap-11

Pc-@deirikaa
Taehyung seeing how jungkook peacefully jungkook was sleeping with pout on his lips , long curled eyelashes falling on his cheeks ,He was looking like an small baby .Many people say him as cold person but here was nothing like that he looks like an innocent baby . Unknownly taehyung slowly moved his hand and started rub jungkook cheek softly .which made jungkook whine a little .he immediately retarded his hand he has seen watch it's shown 5:49 he need to go for partime job .He slowly got up form the bed and took a paper to write a note to jungkook and left the apartment .

He went towards the convince store which some what close to jungkook house .

After finishing his partime job his cycle is still in clg so he took bus he don't have any energy to walk .

Upon reaching uni.he started to walk towards his class .Then he can see Jennie is waving at with small smile .As taehyung went towards his class she can see his face with band-aid on the head and busted lips.she confirmed that some one has beated him .
To which taehyung just bowed at her.

Jen-" hi taehyung what happened to your face " she asked worriedly.

Tae-"hi it nothing some robber attack me for money nothing much I have to go class plz excuse me" .

Taehyung don't wanna talk to her more time even she Friendly to him don't want to get beaten up again.

Jen -"yeah bye". taehyung left her
Jennie was feeling some Stanger
She started walk towards her class .
She heard some one is taking
" Joe you did right thing to that Poor nerdy kid taehyung he surely will never talk to Jennie again".

Jennie horrified after hearing it .so they beaten the taehyung just because he talked to her .
She know what do to them she immediately took her phone
"Hello I will send you some information about people you know want to do ".she said full so much anger in her voice.

It was lunch time no one distrub taehyung today he felt so strange .
He took his lunch seat corner of canteen started eat it .
Jennie towards him settled infront of him . taehyung looked towards her .

Jennie - "sorry taehyung because of
me this all happened to you".

Tae-" you joined clg day before yesterday then why you asked me show class are you all trying a prank on me "he said with very low voice .

Jennie (in mind - that bastard Joe )

"No taehyung am not trying any plan infact on the first day I have seen you your not taking to any one so i thought of befriend you that why I have lied I have no intention of harming you taehyung plz am sorry " she said with tears in her eyes .
Taehyung can see the sincerity in her eyes.

Tae- "plz Dont be sorry I was all new to me no one never talked to me in uni all they do bully me so I thought like that am sorry for misunderstanding you".

Jennie-"it ok so friends"she said with forwarding her hand towards taehyung .

Taehyung accept it by saying small yes .

After clg Taehyung was started working in pizza shop .
He heard a voice

It bad leave some one like that who helped you.