chap-14

Taehyung after meet up with Jungkook he went to his house .

His father was sleeping in his room taehyung took shower jimin vedio called him he don't wanna show his face to him because he had band-aid so he cut the call did a voice call to jimin .
Jimin doesn't know anything about what taehyung going through and how his father treats him cause infront of jimin he will act up nicely.

He talked to jimin few hours then he was about to sleep then his attention went towards a box he got up open it has a bracelet in it which has his name on it .It was actually given by there real parents but he don't even remember his parents just a blurred images.slowly tears started to fall from his eyes .

He really wants to meet them but it's more then 15 years maybe they moved on from him.

Other side jungkook reached his home .he was still thinking about how they almost kissed he blushed again remembering the scene.
Never in is 23 years of life he felt this way .he know that he is falling for taehyung .
He is cooking something for him he imagined how beautiful will be when taehyung join dinner with him every day staying his side forever.
He want taehyung only for him forever .No one else .just him

But whose gonna tell them.
not every thing goes smoothly right.

(Thank you 🤗🤗for 50 votes).