chap-8

Jungkook was going to office his.
He was crossing the Seoul university .it was slightly dark outside he casually glance his right side he encountered with familiar face . There was taehyung walking with almost closed eyes and blood was dripping from his hand .
Jungkook immediately stopped the and he ran towards the taehyung the boy was about to fall but jungkook held him against him .
He can seen his busted lips .what happened to him jungkook thought . jungkook slowly took him towards his car .

While driving jungkook kept his eyes on taehyung .After reaching the appartment jungkook took taehyung in his arms and took him towards his room he placed him on the bed .
He went towards his washroom bought bowl full of water along with a cloth and some Creams for healing .

He can see patches of blood on his shirt .He slowly removed his shrit unbuttoned the first 4 . He horrified after watching bruises on the taehyung whole upper body some of them from today .Other seems like there on his body form long time.

He removed complete shirt and stared treating his wounds .After cleaning this wounds jungkook just stared at taehyung ."what these wounds taehyung whose made you gone through this " his voice is so vulnerable .He moved forward and kissed his forehead and moved the bangs on his forehand .He never acted to some one like this .taehyung is first person and it feels so right like it meant to be .

He decided to cook something for taehyung he went towards and started making something less spicy cause he already have cut on his lip if something spicy will touch it then it will pain more .

When he moved towards the room he saw taehyung already woke up.