𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏.

Ophelia

"I'm bored, what are you up to?" Ashely jumps on the couch, landing half on me which results in a oompf from me before I lock my phone so she doesn't see the text I just sent to Lando. I hope she hasn't seen my smile because of the flirty text I got from him.

Over the past few weeks we had been talking about all kinds of things. He is super funny and very flirty, which doesn't freak me out for once. I feel my stomach jump every time I see a message notification. The talks we have are very random, but he makes me smile and that feels great. I feel like I know him so well and it has only been a few weeks of not even daily texting, but we haven't been that open about our lives.

He knows I work at a café and study but not where or what I study. I know he doesn't live in Woking and has some fancy job that keeps him flying around the world, but I never asked what it is until a moment ago. Part of me is curious and wants to know. Maybe he is a catfish, but I like to believe he is just a private guy. Which is fine as long as he makes me laugh.

"Nothing much, I was thinking about inviting Sabine to eat with us later. Will be the last chance before we have to start studying again." I answer half truthfully. I haven't told them about Lando. I don't want them to make it a bigger deal than it is at the moment.

Ashley nods in approval and takes out her phone. "I'll text her. But I don't think she will be here soon. It's the last testing week for the Formula 1 season."

"Yeah, big chance she only wants to come if we put it on," I chuckle. "I don't get the big deal about cars driving weird circles, have you ever watched?" I play with my phone and hear Ashley starting a sentence when a notification appears on my screen.

Lando sent you a new message
yeah, but u like mystery Lia 😉

"..so yeah under pressure. Are you even listening?" She looks at me and then looks at my phone in my hand. "Who's that?" She wiggles her eyebrows at me and I roll my eyes back.

"It's not like that, just a question from someone at uni" I lie as my phone vibrates again and I quickly look at the notification.

Lando sent you a new message
Are u ignoring me now? rude.

I fail at hiding the smile that creeps on my face. And look back at Ashley who looks at me with a face that say 'yeah right'.

"Okay, if you say so I won't push, but thay smile says you're lying." She winks and stands from the couch. "Tea?" I nod and take out my phone and open the message from Lando.

Ophelia
I'm not ignoring you. There are other people in my life who need attention

Lando
Are u cheating on me now?

Lando
Pff ok. I have to go anyway

Ophelia
Drama Queen

Ophelia
But yes mistery is an attraction point. So maybe when you tell I won't like you anymore

Lando
So u finally admit you like me 😍

Ophelia
Thought you needed to go somewhere?

Lando
Yeah, but they'll wait for me