𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆.

Lando

The last notes of the song die out and Ophelia returns to the room. She was up in some place I couldn't follow her, but it was breath taking to hear her play. I don't know what to say so I decided to let the atmosphere stay as it is and just watch my girlfriend remove her hands from the keys.

She turns to me with a faint smile on her lips. I feel she isn't completely comfortable in the situation so I take her hand and rub the back of it, without taking my eyes of her blue orbs. I bring my head closer to her to capture her lips with my own. The kiss is soft, gentle and filled with love and adoration. As much as I can communicate to her. She shuffles a little closer to me and my hand moves from her hand to her waist and gliding upwards to her face where my thumb strokes her cheek.

When we break apart I keep my eyes close and rest my forehead against hers to stay close to her. I smile a little when her breath tickles my lips, but I don't dare to make a sound and break the moment.

The sound of a door slamming shut turns all the heat down and the moment disappears as smoke in thin air. Ophelia clears her throat, before standing up. "That must be my dad. Shall we go down?"

I bite my lip, which I do a lot today. When we arrived at this house I was surprised to say the least. Also her talk with her mom, she is a different person in this house and I don't know if I'm ready to fully face that. Her relationship with her dad is even stiffer than with her mom. I stand up taking her hand again. "Do we have to?" I grin and pull her into me, laying my hands around her waist.

She copies my grin and shakes her head at me. "You practically begged me to meet them and now your getting scared?"

"Well," I give her a quick kiss and rest my head on hers. "I have done a lot of things god has forbidden with his daughter."

Ophelia bursts out laughing and tries to shake her head, but I hold it in place. "You are unbelievable." I nod, "unbelievably handsome."

She crushes my ribs as a replacement for slapping me, as she usually does when I'm being annoying. "Oi, leave me whole women."

"Then you shouldn't be such a dumb ass." I rock us left to right in our tight hug and kiss her on the head again. "Ready to show your dumb ass to your dad?" She huffs at me. "Are you ready? You keep delaying mister." I let go off her and bow to her and the door. "Lead the way."

We walk down together, but her parents are not in sight. Lia walks to the dining area with me behind her. Her dad sits at the table looking at a table with a glass of water in front of him, wearing a business suit. He looks like a normal business man, so on the outside I don't immediately see why Lia avoids him most of the time. I wait for her to greet her dad and introduce us.

"Hi dad." Ophelia's father looks up from his tablet and smiles at his daughter. "Ophelia, how good to see you sweetheart. How have you been?" He stands up from the table and hugs her tightly. I would lie if I claimed to not be surprised by this. This feud becomes more of a mystery with the minute. I decided for myself to go with the flow and step out of my prejudice for the rest of the evening.

After exchanging pleasantries Lia steps aside , which is my que to put on a smile and come closer to the pair. "Dad, this is Lando Norris. My boyfriend." I loved how she said that to her mom and I feel equally good now she says it to her dad. "Lando, this is my dad Arthur."

I shake the man's hand with a firm grip, trying to impress him a little. "It's great to meet you, Mister Richardson." He keeps shaking my hand as he looks me up and down. I get the impression he is trying to form an opinion about me and I immediately ground myself a little more. "Likewise." He answers with a smile when he meets my eyes again. We let go and a silence falls over the three of us. I have a moment of panic about what to say furthermore, but Ophelia saves me before the situation gets awkward.