𝑨𝒄𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒆𝒅𝒈𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.

Lovely people,

This was it. For Real is officially done. I am a little heartbroken that this story is over, but I leave Lando and Ophelia in a good place. Maybe I will write a bonus chapter or two, when I long for these characters to return. 

I hope you have loved reading this story as much as I have loved writing it. As this is my first completed story ever I am a little proud of my self, but I couldn't have done it without a couple of lovely people. 

I want to thank my WAGS in special. You inspire me when I need it and helped me keep the motivation. On a little advertising note: This beautiful group of writers and readers from the Netherlands is always looking for people to join. So if you are a Dutchy and want to join a great group of girls to talk about F1 and other stuff my DM's are open for requests. 

In special I want to thank xsweetroses. In first place for making the cover and al the headers I have used for the text chapters. Thank you for helping me, motivating me and being one of the most lovely people I have met the last year.  

And of course I want to thank everyone who voted, comment, but also just read and enjoyed this story. You have read 100K+ words and 252 pages work, congratulations! Whether you were here since chapter one or chapter seventy, I appreciate your devotion to this story and I hope to see you returning to anything I might write in the future. 

Speaking off that future. I will be uploading a new story starting when the season kicks off. You can find the Introduction and Prologue already uploaded as a sneak peak. So, if you want to go take a look. 

With that said I greet you for the last time, Thank you again and hope to see you soon!

Lots of Love.