𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐.

Ophelia

LANDO NORRIS NO LONGER SINGLE?
Wednesday 22 of June, 2022
London

Lando Norris (22) is one of Great-Britain's most eligible bachelors. The young Brit has a thriving career in the Formula one motor sport, a net worth of an estimated 3 million American dollars and a face that lets the hearts of women and men all over the world skip a beat.

The F1 driver has always denied being in a love relationship with anyone. "I focus on my driving and my career. F1 is my great love and she takes up all my time." Said Norris in a previous interview after racing in Miami. But sources tell us that this information is no longer true.

After the Monaco GP pictures came into the world about a crazy party night after the race. In some of those pictures Norris can be seen with a mysterious girl and on the same night they've also been spotted with another famous F1-couple: Charles Leclerc and Charlotte Sine. Was this some kind of double date?

We can't confirm much, but the British driver has also been spotted with this girl in the streets of Montreal past weekend. Is the hot driver officially taken and breaking thousands of hearts from his loyal fans?

Fans are debating who the girl can be. Some say she is a Model from London, but more people seem to believe that the girl is no other than Lando's new PR-assistant. We don't know much about who the new McLaren teammate is, but sources from inside the paddock confirm the two have been very friendly, more than friendly even...

So what do you think: is Lando still single or has he found his second big love?

"You shouldn't be reading that shit, sunshine" I hear Lando mumble next to me. I turn to look at the man beside me in the bed. He gazes up to me from his pillow, with his hair a mess and sleep still in his eyes. "Good Morning to you too." I plant a kiss on his nose, which brings me a faint smile from the driver's face.

"And yes I know, I'm just keeping up if they have found out it's me by now. But I think they've figured it out." I turn my screen to him, so he can read the article. Lando's eyes skim over the text and he rolls them theatrically around. "The paparazzi are morons. These past weeks no word was uttered and since our date in Montreal it's all over the internet." He crawls further into my side and puts away my phone. "They're just jealous of you, babe."

I put a hand through his hair and nod. "Yeah, because who wouldn't want to see this fresh face in the morning." He cracks a smile, which makes me laugh. "Everyone wants to, especially you." He says, his grin turning mischievous and he rolls his body on mine.

He looks me in the eye for a second and I smile back at him. "Hey you," I whisper. He leans in to kiss me, but right before my lips he holds his movements. "Hey you," he whispers back and I close the last distance between us, disappearing in the bliss that are Lando's kisses.

The last three weeks we had spent together. Mostly in Monaco after the race where we got together with Max, Kelly, Charles, Charlotte, Daniel, Heidi, Carlos and Isa a lot. I've gotten to know the other 'wags' much better and they are all beautiful people. As I am one of the youngest the girls felt a moral responsibility towards me and offered their ear if I ever wanted to talk.

I also sat in front of Lando during his streams, enjoying the secrecy of it all. No one knew I was in that room, laughing along with Lando's weird actions and interactions with his friends and fans. After the streams we would go online and we'd play together with Lando's friends. I suck at formula one, which resulted in an inside joke form Max. I've played COD quite a lot before, so I am a little skilled in that. The first time we played Lando was astonished with my skill and he couldn't stop bragging about his 'gamer-girlfriend'. It was actually very cute.

After the free week it was back to reality and that meant for Lando sim work, workouts and meetings and for me it meant preparations for the double header that was to come. We also started working on PR things for Lando's home Grand Prix that is coming up.

We break apart so Lando can moves his lips to my collarbone. "Sneaky." I mumble when he moves downward. He grins and comes back up to eye level. "No, I just like teasing you. I'm going to take a shower." He stands up and walks into my bathroom.

I laugh at him, calling out, "jerk." He turns around with a wink and disappeares into the bathroom. and gather the strength to also lift myself out of bed. When I walk into the kitchen, I see Ashley's plate in the sink. She has already left for work. We haven't seen her in since we arrived two days ago. I haven't seen my friends much lately at all and I make a mental note to plan a girls night before leaving for Silverstone.

Mindlessly I start making eggs and toast and take a quick look on my phone where I have Lando's meal plan saved to see if he can eat with me. That seems to be the case and I feel relieved, no difficult recipe this morning.

Over the weeks I gained a lot of respect for the drivers. The regime they need to follow is very strict and the sports schedule is very tight. These man sacrifice a lot for their job and I admire it more every day.

Privacy is one of those other big sacrifices. I think back to the article. It was not the first I've seen. People started to notice and it was freaking me out. I am just adjusting to life with a boyfriend. I am not ready for the 'famous' part of it. I talked about it with Kelly who got quite a lot of hate when she started dating max. "You just have to keep focus on yourself and your spouse. You two know the truth and that's the only thing that matters." It was great advice and something I keep in mind now I read more and more articles about me and Lando.

Until now they hadn't known who I was, but that they seemed to have figured it out was scaring me. What if I get the same shit as Kelly or Charlotte? I'm not as strong as they are.

"So, I was thinking," Lando's voice comes into my ears. I jump a little, not realising he entered the room. "What if you meet my family at Silverstone?"

I almost choke on the piece of egg I am tasting. Lando slaps my shoulders and laughs at me. "You don't need to die on me, Lia. It's just my folks and sisters." I take a glass of water and drink my cough away.

"It sounds so serious," I mumble at him, looking over the edge of the glass. His cheeks flush and he smiles at me. "It is serious." He comes closer to me and places his hands around my middle. "This is serious. You're it for me, Ophelia. I want to show you off and I can't do that to the world so let me at least do it to the people that are so important to me."

I try to figure out if I feel offended or flattered by his words. My cheeks burn up and I decide on the latter. I let my gaze fall down, but my boyfriend catches my chin and pulls it up again. "Don't slide back behind that wall, talk to me." He kisses my cheek lightly and guides me to the table.

"I know I make things difficult by not wanting to go public with our relationship. I know you don't want to hide. It's just-" He lays a hand over my lips to cut me off and shakes his head.

"Don't say that," he says softly. "I don't want to go public either. I want you for myself a little longer and it will be one big circus when we come out with this. I'd like to postpone that for as long as we can."

I smile at the confirmation he gives as I feel the fire grow that burns inside me for the driver. He is such a beautiful human being and I am too blessed that I can call him mine. "Okay, then I will be honoured to meet your family next weekend." He beams at me from across the table and that face is reason number one I will agree to anything he asks.

"They're going to love you and you will love them, I assure you." He grabs his fork to start on his breakfast. As we eat we talk about the upcoming weekend and his family. Lando tells me that Max will be there as well and maybe the rest of the Quadrant squad will tag along. That reminds me of a promise I made to the girls.

"Can we maybe arrange for Ash and Bine to come as well. Especially Sabine has been dying to come to the paddock and they both want to meet you properly." He nods at me with his mouth full of egg. "Of Course we should be able to pull that off." I laugh at the pieces of egg that fall out of his mouth when he talks. "You might be famous, but your manners don't speak for you." I scold him.

"It's a good point that you love me," he smiles back. "Touché," I response and lean over the table to give him a loving kiss. 

--