𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆.

Ophelia

WARNING! NSFW BETWEEN THE ***

We talk and laugh for almost an hour. The ambience is light and we feel very comfortable around each other. After the lasagne Lando served some ice cream, which is now melting away as we are talking more than eating.

"Are you ready for Miami," I ask as the topic of his workload for the coming weeks comes on the table. He shrugs at me with a mouth full of ice cream. He tries to chew a little which results in a weird face that makes me laugh at him. "Yeah, I think so, but it's going to be a crazy weekend. Americans are very out there." he says, finally able to swallow the desert.

"Yeah I actually wanted to talk about that with you tomorrow, but now is maybe better." I start, putting down my spoon and taking his right hand that rests on the table. I needed to talk to him about America, because it had been on my mind all week.. "What's wrong?" He asks, looking at me with concern.

"Nothing bad, but just about America being crazy," I start, not sure how to bring this in a subtle way. "It's just the press is also more crazy there, so I don't think it is the best idea to go out. Just the two of us I mean." I can't look at him as I say it, afraid of his reaction.

He seems to think for a moment and then answers with a smile. "No, I think you're right." he squeezes my hand reassuringly. I smile back, happy that he understands.

"That doesn't mean we can't sneak around a bit." He says mischievously and stands up, pulling me with him. I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck. I feel so easy around him and he brings out my cheeky, playful side.

***

"Yeah? What would you like to do then." I challenge him, just like that night in Imola. It has been two weeks since we had been together and my body reacts hyper sensitive to any touch from him.

He puts his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him. I feel my skin burn under his touch and look at him. His eyes have a playful sparkle and I am dying to know what he is thinking.

"Sneak you into my hotel room," he answers, pushing me backwards. "And steal you away to my driver room any moment I can," he continues as I touch a wall with my back. I see a sparkle in his eyes as he is enjoying the moment. "And kiss you in the alleyways of the paddock." he whispers against my lips. I can't resist him any longer. 

He can barely finish his sentence before I give into the urge to kiss him. My body craves his touch, like it had been starving the last two weeks and we make out like there won't be another opportunity to. His lips are softer than the last kiss we shared and a whif of his cologne enters my nose. He is irresistible.

My lack of air is the only game breaker and I need to let go. Gasping for air we stand in front of each other. I've messed up his hair with my hands and with his eyes still dark with lust and his mouth a little open he looks godly.

"Fuck, you're so hot," I say. I surprise myself with my words, but I can't help it. He just looks so good. After two weeks of seeing him only on the little screen of my phone my body is like a magnet, pulling to his.

He pushes his hands off and steps away. He points at me, running a hand through his hair. "you can't say stuff like that and expect me to keep behaving like a gentleman." He turns away from me with his hands on his head, which flexes his back muscles perfectly. I need him, he can't walk away from me like that. I feel my blood boil in an angry and exciting manner.

I walk to him and grab him by the shoulder, turning him around. "What if I don't want you to be a gentleman?" I say almost angry. He looks at me as if he is searching for an inch of humour in my face. I keep looking at him and bite my lip. I see his eyes go to my lips and he lets out the breath he had been holding. "Fuck, I need you," he groans and before he finishes I feel his lips on mine demanding me to let him in.

I happily oblige and wrap my arms around his neck again. He explores my mouth with his tongue and it evolves into a fight of control. He pushes me and I feel the couch in the back of my knees. I break our kiss and stand on my toes to kiss right under his ear. At the same time my fingers find their way to the buttons of his shirt.

When I get the first two loose he pulls the thing over his head, tossing it to the other end of the couch. I unzip his pants and throw them after his shirt. His fingers close around the zipper of my dress and with a smooth motion he loosens the dress. I shrug it off my shoulders, but before I can step out of the red fabric I get a push and land with my back on the couch.

"Unnecessarily harsh," I say grinning, but Lando doesn't even seem to hear me. "You are wearing matching underwear," he says, striking his index finger over the trim of my lace, red, bra. I smirk at him and pull one eyebrow up. "So? Is that a crime?" Lando tears his eyes away from my body and looks at my eyes again. "Yes, it is." He crawls over me and before I know it my bra and knickers are gone.

I lean into him, kissing his lips and at the same time reaching to relieve him of his underwear. I let my hand slide over his dick in a teasing way, which results in a sound of pleasure from his side. I look him in the eyes and see him shaking his head at me. "You are such a tease," he remarks. I only shrug with the smirk still on my face and guide him to my own entrance.

"Wait, what about protection?" He asks, genuinely concerned. "I have a hormone implant," I say impatiently. He just looks confused back at me asking for more information. It's a good thing he is concerned, but it is killing the mood a little so I answer quickly making a mental note to explain later. "It's a type of birth control, we're good." I kiss him and feel him relax against my lips.

My body jolts when I feel him against me and he breaks our kiss, looking at me. "You sure about this?" I nod quickly, closing my eyes to concentrate on feeling him. I can't wait any longer, he drives me crazy and I just need to feel him now. When he enters me it feels like fireworks explode and my body doesn't know what to feel anymore.

Lust, desire, passion, fire and maybe even a little love. He moans when he starts moving and I express myself vocally as well. "God Lando," I moan and pull him closer to me so he can get even deeper.

"Fuck," he curses under his breath. He picks up the pace and I feel my muscles tighten with every thrust. It feels heavenly and I don't ever want it to stop. 

I try to feel every inch he moves and the feeling is overwhelming. He seems to know what he is doing, because he starts kissing my collar bone and neck without slowing down. "You're so beautiful," he whispers against my neck. 

I feel the tension rise in my lower body and feel Lando growing as well. I know we are about to hit our climax. "Please, Lan, I-fuck," I can't even finish my sentence and scream the last word when Lando thrust deep into me and we let go at the same time. He moans a soft, "Fuck Lia," and the collapses onto my chest.

***

I go through his hair with my hand, enjoying the after burn of my body and how it relaxes again after the climax. "I'm tired," Lando mumbels onto my chest and I laugh at his comment. "Me too, let's go to bed, because this couch isn't that great for sleeping." He pulls himself up and smiles at me with a warmth that lights up the whole, dimly lit, room. He stretches out a hand and helps me off the couch. I go to the toilet and when I get back I find Lando in bed looking on his phone.

"Max is with your friends," Lando says with a meaningful look. I laugh and get in next to him. "Please tell him to run now he still can."

Lando locks his phone, putting it on the ground next to the bed. "Nah, he can fend for himself," he says while opening an arm for me to cuddle into him, which I gladly do. When I lay comfortable against Lando's warm body I get the feeling of safety over me. It is a good feeling, but a little uncomfortable at the same time. I try to think about something else and my thoughts go back to the evening. "How did you orchestrate all this?" I ask Lando, looking up at him.

He laughs and scratches his neck. "Finding your friends through your insta, asking them for your work schedule and apartment keys, bribing max to cook, fly out from Monaco and set everything up."

All that work for one date, one evening together. I feel flattered that he did all that, for me. I place a light kiss on his cheek and whisper, "Thank you. Nobody has ever done something like that for me."

His cheeks turn red and I feel him squeeze me tighter. "Thank you for sharing the night with me," he whispers and with a kiss on my forehead we sink into the pillows.

--