𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚.

Ophelia

"What happened to planting our arses on the couch and doing nothing?" Lando complains when he comes into the bathroom where I stand, wrestling with my curling iron. He lays his arms around me from behind and looks me in the eye via the mirror. "Look out, that thing is a burning attractant." Lando gives me a look that says 'I know what I'm doing', but I know from experience that he in fact does not know.

"We did 'nothing'," I make air quotes with my fingers. "Now get ready otherwise you will be walking around in your underwear when the others arrive." I shake a little to loosen his grip from around my waist, but he just holds on more tight. "As if you would mind."

It was no use going on with my hair when Lando held me as there was a major risk of me accidentally burning either me or Lando. So I put down the iron and turn around to face the man behind me. Well, in front of me now. "True, I wouldn't. But do you think it will be a good idea for Lando Norris to be spotted running around Monaco in his briefs?" He makes a face as if he is weighing pro's and con's to that idea, but than shakes his head. "No, it isn't. But that doesn't mean I can't run around in my own home in my briefs."

I lean back against the sink and start trailing his body with my finger. From his collarbone to his belly, pushing in my nail a little when I am met with the contour of his divined abdomen muscles. "You are allowed to do that more often."

He smirks. "Yeah?" his head inches closer as the smirk turns into a devilish smile that makes me feel weak in my knees. "Wouldn't that be nice, huh?" His voice is husky next to my ear and I can't do much more than just nod and make a sound that comes close to 'yes'. His lips graze over my ear and all the hairs of my body stand right up, goose bumps forming all over my skin. He plants a kiss behind my ear, and another a little lower, and another in my neck, and another on my collarbone.

"Too bad."

He pushes off from the sink and turns around to, I assume, put on clothes like I had instructed. "You, Lando Norris, are a horrible person!" I shout after him when I regain my breath and my voice.

"You know you love me!" Is the answer I get shouted back from somewhere down the hallway. I roll my eyes, even if he can't see it, but smile at his words. Because they are true and that still made me happy. At that moment I remember that it has almost been a year since I met Lando, which from one point of view feels long but from another feels absurdly short. I take up my curling iron again, working further on my hair and ponder on all sorts of things, most of them related to the man that re-joins me in the bathroom and starts trying to place his curls in a willing position.

After we came home from the test days we tidied up and unpacked, after which we had spent a good half day on our couch watching Netflix and not actually watching. Then I was bored and texted random people. Charles came up with the idea to go out tonight, which I found a great idea. He asked around and came up with quite the group. Now he, Max, Kelly, Pierre, Esteban and Elena would be coming over before we would head out to Jimmy'z.

"Love, can you fix this?" Lando points at one particularly annoying curl at the back of his head which refuses to work along with the rest of his hair. "Kneel down." I instruct and Lando does as told, with a grin. "I don't have a ring, sorry" He sounds playful, but I know what he is doing. Ever since he came back from his driver dinner he had been making proposal jokes. Which were strictly jokes, because some of those resulted in us having a conversation about not being nearly ready yet. But he loves to tease me, so he hasn't stopped doing that. I push his shoulders and he bends while laughing at my annoyance.

A couple of hours later our apartment is crowded with people who haven't been drinking in a while and are finally allowed to, so the glasses are filled and everyone is enjoying themselves. Pierre has brought Mick and Daniel along, which was a surprise to me as I didn't think they were in the city. Some other friends of ours had shown up as well, but the more the merrier. Lando is walking around accompanied by his camera and documenting the evening as he always does these days.