𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆.

Ophelia

WARNING! NSFW BETWEEN THE ***

I look up from my phone when I hear the door to the bathroom open. Lando steps out half-naked with only a towel around his waist. His hair falls onto his forehead, still being damp from the shower he took. He looks so handsome and I feel something growing inside my lower stomach.

We haven't talked about the kiss we shared. He had been busy with media duties and I had decided to go back to the hotel early where I texted my friends about the whole situation. When Lando came back he just greeted me normally and went into the bathroom.

It didn't feel awkward at all and I thought about Ashley's comment. We can date like normal people. Kiss when we want to and maybe fool around a little more. It doesn't have to have a label or anything and if we can keep it quiet from the press no one will pressure us.

***

With that thought in mind I looked back at Lando and allowed my eyes to take in his glorious body. "Are you done?" He laughs when my eyes meet his, after scanning him. I smile sweetly and get up from the sofa where I was sitting. "Maybe," I say softly when I am only a few inches away from him. "But I like my view." I whisper against his lips.

He doesn't hesitate to take the invite and lays his lips on mine. His lips are so soft and rough at the same time. I feel a hunger rise in my body that is telling me to rip off the towel that is covering him. I resist my urges, just barley and instead let my hands find his chest. When I slide them up his torso to his neck I feel him shiver under my touch. I can't help myself and grin through the kiss.

Lando pulls away and looks at me with dark eyes. Eyes filled with lust and hunger, just like mine. "You have no idea what you are doing to me, Ophelia." He says. His voice is rougher and more masculine than normal, which does something to the fire in me. The way he says my name arouses me and I feel a tingle in my lower body. I want him. I want him so bad.

"I can do more to you, if you want me to." It's more a challenge than a question and Lando answers by crashing his lips on mine again. This time the kiss is hard and demanding. I feel his hands on my waist and his fingers find the rim of my top. He pulls and the top comes off, which leaves me standing in my bra and jeans. I feel like he takes my words to heart and takes over the little challenge between us. I let him.

His hands make their way from my back to my ass and I feel him squeez lightly. I know what he wants me to do, so I jump and wrap my legs around his waist so he can lift me up and carry me to the bed. When he lays me down I hook my feet behind a piece of the towel and it slides off while I land on the bed. He looks at me, shaking his head and I smile innocently.

"You are a devil," he growls. I laugh and just shrug. I start undoing the button of my jeans, but before I can, Lando's hands pull mine away. "My job," he grins and I hold up my hands in a defensive way. He unbuttons my jeans and janks them off in one smooth motion. He takes a minute to look at me, laying on the bed in nothing more than my knickers and bra.

"You're staring," I comment with an arched brow. He shrugs and slowly crawls on top of me. He kisses my neck and lets his lips lightly touch my ear lobe. "Let me enjoy you," He whispers in a husk voice. I feel a shiver shoot through my spine when he licks my earlobe and makes a trail of kisses down my neck.

I can't help but moan and he looks up from his work and grins at me. "You like that?" he asks, his grin getting bigger. I just look back with annoyance and he lets out a laugh. This is absurd. The boy on top of me has a new found sort of confidence I haven't seen before and it is very arousing. I let out a sigh when he trails his kisses down to my collar bone, sucking on the soft flesh. I throw my hands behind my head and arch my back to signal him that he needs to take of the piece of fabric covering my breasts.