𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆.

Lando

WARNING! NSFW BETWEEN THE ***

My ears are filled with loud music and the drinks in my hands are filled with alcohol. I try to make my way through the crowd, back to the spot I left Ophelia with Kelly and Max. While walking through the people I see a lot of familiar faces. Team members from all teams, drivers and other formula one personnel. The private yacht where the party is held is from one of the RedBull people.

I see Checo screaming on the top of his lungs and just living his best life. I laugh at the sight of the mexican. He deserved his win and I'm more than happy for him. Monaco always ends in parties and a lot of Alcohol.

When I get back to Kelly and Max I don't see my girlfriend with them. "Where did you leave Lia?" I scream into max' ear when I am handing him his drink. "She went to the deck, I think!" He yells back and I put up a thumb that I understood him. I wave to the couple and make my way up the stairs. It was more quiet outside, but the muffled music was still audible. There are only a few people here and I quicly spot Daniel with Ophelia.

I walk up to them and sneak my arms around her from behind. "Hey you," I whisper to her. She turns around and smiles at me. "Hey, I just needed some air. It's hot in there." I nod and look at the Australian man she had been talking to. "Can I steal her from you?"

Daniel laughs at us and gestures, "By all means, have fun." With a wink he leaves us and walks back inside. Ophelia laughs because of the insinuation and I roll my eyes.

"So what do we do now?" She asks with a mischievous sparkle in her eyes. I know that look, it's her 'we-are-having-an-adventure' look and I grin back to her. I take Ophelia's hand and lead her to the front of the yacht to the little seating area there. This end of the yacht is overlooking Monaco and the city lights give the place a romantic atmosphere. I take my phone from my pockets and look up a slow dance song. I hold my phone in my hand while I sneak my arms around her waist. She laughs, getting my intention and lays her arms around my neck.

"You are so cheesy," she mumbles, but I can see she is enjoying this as much as I am. "I want to be cheesy with you." I respond, the corner of my mouth slightly pulled up.

We start moving on the music and I study Lia's face. She is so beautiful, with a little more make-up than she normally wears. She made an effort for tonight and that realisation makes me feel blessed to call her mine. I count myself so lucky that I've found her. She is special and just looking at her makes my inside flip upside down. "Have I told you how in love I am with you?" I mumble, still being mesmerised by her appearance. I let her twirl underneath my arm to accentuate the words.

She blushes from that question and a playful smile plays on her lips, "you can tell me again." She comes even closer and her eyes shoot briefly to my lips. She lightly bites her own lip and the sight of it makes me insane. I bring my head close to hers and I can feel her breath on my lips, but I keep a few inches between us to draw the expense. The air is thick with anticipation, almost too much. I am highly aware of her body pressed against mine and I let that feeling overwhelm me.

***

"I love you so much," I tell her and lean my head against hers. She closes her eyes and her breath shakes a little with her next exhale. "Show me," she mumbles against my lips. I can't take it anymore and close the last distance between us.

We move synchronously against each other, enjoying every second of the kiss. I ask for entrance, which she gladly gives. I deepen the kiss and bring my hands from her back to her hips. With a light push I guide her to the seating area, almost falling over the table in the middle. We break apart and laugh at our clumsiness.