𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚.

Ophelia

It's a race weekend in Hungary. The last race before summer break. A break I very much need. Last week was hard. I had just taken a breath again after the whole pregnancy scare thing when photos of me and Lando together with Kelly and Max popped up on literally every social media. There were fans who had spotted our little group in France at the helicopter-platform. There were photos from that and it was almost an outing of my relationship with Lando. The following week a real online war had started between supporters and haters of our relationship. I tried to shut it out, but everywhere I got confronted with people fighting for and against us and you have the group that is still in denial until we announce it ourselves.

I look at Lando, who is talking to the Unboxed camera. He is so much more relaxed under all this. He tried to get my mind off the whole thing with surprise calls and gaming sessions, but his training and the crazy work schedule kept our quality time short. I want to restrain myself from opening the messages, but I can't help being curious. All the threats are empty words, but they still sting from time to time.

There was one great distraction from all the crazy. I graduated last week. The last papers from my internship were approved and I am officially done with college. Sabine and I celebrated small with friends and family. Unfortunately Lando couldn't come due to his schedule, but I couldn't blame him for it. The graduation ceremony was Wednesday so it was quite a busy week too. Flying from France to Monaco, back to England, graduating and now back to Hungary. It is a busy life.

I grin to myself as Lando walks into the McLaren hospitality and I do a little jog to catch up with him when the camera stops rolling. When I get inside I don't see him anymore. Confused, I look around the entrance hall, before I get pulled into a room.

"I can hear you're brain rattling, what are you thinking about babe?" He strikes a finger over my cheek and offers me a gentle smile. I shake my head, "Nothing, just admiring how you handle your press duties." I dodge his searching eyes by standing up on the tip of my toes before giving him a fleeting kiss. "I taught you well."

He grins back, playing with the ends of my ponytail. "Well, actually I learned from Charlotte and before that from-" I cut him off by laying my lips on his again. His grin doesn't disappear, but I feel his teeth against my lips before he purses his lips more and sinks into me. I have missed his touch so much.

He tugs my hair a little and a soft moan escapes my mouth. I feel his tongue against my lips and willingly I open my mouth to let him caress my tongue with his. I push myself against him more and more, the kiss getting steamier. I have no knowledge of my surroundings or if this is even an appropriate place to want him, but god I want him. And I get the feeling that desire is mutual when his crotch presses against my front, revealing his hardness to me.

"Lia, I-" He wants to say something, But I cut him off with my lips again, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Love, I need-" He just won't get a chance to escape me. I smile against his lips when I cut him off for a third time.

He janks my hair, so my head is too far away to interrupt him again. I feel a little offended, but his expression makes me smile even wider. He looks amazing with his hair all messed up by me and his head hot and heavy from our make out session.

"Let me talk," he laughs. "Okay, I'm sorry. I just missed you." He pulls me to one of the chairs in the room and I sit down. "I missed you too, very much." He squeezes my hand, before his expression gets more serious. "But I've also been very worried. I had a thought and wanted to talk to you about it."

I sit up a little straighter to show that I am listening. Lando never was very serious and he was the most smiling person I know, so when he gets serious I am always immediately intrigued. "What have you been thinking?" I ask, curious.