𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕.

Ophelia

"I think that was the last of it." My head nods in agreement when I look at Lando folding the last box after he put away my books on the shelves next to some of his miniature helmets. I look around our living room and admire how the place hasn't changed, but still feels totally like us. Our living room, I like that. The room has the same furniture, the only things making it my living room also are my books on the shelves, my pillows and blanket on the couch, my trinkets here and there and some candles I added to make it a little more home-like.

While admiring our place I feel two strong arms sneaking around my waist and a chin resting on my shoulder. I giggle a little when Lando blows into my neck, before planting a small kiss right under the base of my ear. "Yes, are you satisfied?" he asks, gesturing to our home.

I turn in his arms and my lips find his lips, kissing him gently. He wants to make it a quick kiss, but I move with him so our lips stay connected. He smiles through our kiss and gives into the affection I want to give him. I open my mouth to deepen the kiss and he eagerly follows my action. One of his hands leaves my back and travels up my spine to my neck, sending shivers through my whole body. His hand tangles itself into my hair, tugging it gently, but hard enough to make me feel the heat rise in my body.

I can't help letting out a small moan, which gets muffled by Lando's mouth still exploring every inch of mine. My hands around his neck pull to get the man in front of me even closer, so our bodies can converge. I feel his dick growing against my lower stomach. The knowledge that a kiss can make him rock hard gives me the confidence I always experience around him. He makes me feel powerful and empowered.

I disconnect our lips and look into his dreamy eyes. They show a hint of darkness I am way too familiar with. It makes me grin, knowing exactly how to push his buttons. I give him another peck on his lips and break free from his grasp, trying to control my own urge to just rip off his clothes and let him fuck me anywhere he wants.

I walk over to the kitchen and put on the kettle to distract myself, knowing all too well that Lando will not let me leave so easily. And indeed not a second later I feel his lips by my ear. He graces the skin with his teeth before speaking. "What did you think you were doing?"

His voice is low, husky and so god damn sexy. That voice alone can send me to my climax. In reflex to the feeling of him near to me I clench my legs together, as to physically close myself off for him.

"Making tea in our kitchen, you want some?" My voice is everything but steady, but we both know we get a thrill out of our little games. At least we do most of the time, but Lando isn't having it today, his hand grabbing my upper arm and turning me around to face him again. I expect to see his lustful look he gets when I don't work with him immediately, but instead I am met with a warm smile and eyes full of love.

It surprises me and that is clearly visible on my face as Lando explains his sudden mood change. "Our kitchen, I still need to wrap my head around you living here with me. This," he gestures around us. "Being our home and that I never have to say goodbye to you anymore at an airport."

I smile at him and push myself on the kitchen counter, wrapping my arms and legs around him, pulling him close again. "Well, you may need to some days, but not that much anymore." He shakes his head grinning at me. "Nope, you can do your meetings from home. I'm not letting you go." He symbolises his words by nuzzling his head into the crook of my head and giving my body a thigh squeeze. "But you can't, you still have to go to Woking somet-" He cuts of my argument with his lips and doesn't let go when I want to pull away.

"I don't want to hear about that now," he says, after he finally lets me go a little. "Besides, we first need to go to Asia and I don't think I need to go to Woking between then and America, so no stress." He gives me a lazy wink and I laugh at him. He is the biggest goofball on the planet and I love him way too much for my own good.