𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆.

Lando

I walk over the airport ground to the helicopter platform where Max's flight is waiting for him. The man himself walks beside me and the women walk in front of us. I stare at Lia's back while she is chatting with Kelly.

I am so worried for her. The feeling of wanting to protect her, be there when she needs me the most is so strong and I am anxious that I can't be there for her. Even now when I walk a few feet behind her I actually want to walk up to her and hold her hand, only to have her close to me. I almost think it's unhealthy how much I love her.

"A penny for your thoughts," Max says next to me. I shake my head a little coming back to earth. "What?" I only half heard Max's question. The Dutchman laughs at me and gives me a pat on my back. "You were so deep in thought you almost walked me over. What's on your mind?" Max looks a little more serious now and I sigh, not knowing how or what to tell exactly.

"Many things. I wish the summer break would come soon, because I need it." Max laughs at that and nods in agreement. "We all do, mate. Do you have plans other then the days in Greece?" I smile at the thoughts of the days we planned with a few of us drivers. But that's at the end of break. "I'm going to Ibiza for two weeks with Lia and some other friends."

"Sounds great! Woo we're going to Ibiza," Max starts singing and he spins around. He is a crazy person, but that makes it amazing to have him as a friend. "And you and Kelly?" I ask when Max walks next to me again. "We plan on going on holiday, but what and where we don't know yet. Probably with the family." I nod, "Sounds nice."

The conversation dies down and we walk in silence to the helicopter. "Hey you." I sneak my arms around Ophelia who gets ready to climb into the chopper. She turns around with a big smile and I see in her eyes she's enjoying every minute of this. "Hey, what were you talking about with Max? I heard him singing," she frowns a little and looks over my shoulder at the Dutchman. "And not that good, I might add."

He makes a face at her and then turns away with his nose in the air. "You just can't appreciate a great voice when you hear it." She shoves his shoulder before responding. "Oh, but I can only yours isn't great. Just keep your career in driving. That will save a lot of people from hearing damage."

He lifts her up over his shoulder, which results in a yelp from Lia. "I thought you needed this lift to Monaco? I can just easily leave you here." Lia starts apologising, but not very sincerely. "She can hold onto the bars right?" Max asks me now, turning to me. Ophelia turns the other way and waves at Kelly, who also gets into a laughing kick. "I guess she'll be alright. Shall we go?" I ask, starting to get into the helicopter. "Lando Norris, don't you dare leave me hanging!" I laugh at her pun and wave as I get into the back. "You are unbelievable." She sighs and lets her body hang over Max's shoulder.

"Give her here, Max." I stretch my hands at him. He puts Ophelia down next to me, like he is putting his kid into her car seat. "I hate you," she mocks at him. He only winks and gets in the front next to Kelly. "And I hate you too." She turns her head to me and pokes a finger in my face. I grab the hand and pull her towards me, giving her a quick kiss. "No, you love me."

She tries to keep her upset face, but can't hold on very long and nods. She gives me a kiss on my cheek and then focuses on the take-off.

During the flight I let my arm hang around her shoulders loosely and she leans into me, without taking her eyes off the window. She points at everything she sees as if it is her first time flying. Well it kind of is, in a helicopter, but she just looks like a child in Disneyland.

"We're almost there," Kelly says to us, turning around to smile at Ophelia. Those two get along very well, which I didn't expect at first, but I'm glad they are friends. Kelly is an amazing person and she is very thoughtful in stressful situations.