𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙.

Ophelia

"So, for the next race I would like you to remember it's Lando's birthday. So Brazil needs to be managed well in regards to who we give the interviews and for how long. We have off course specials on socials and with F1 TV, but beware that all of the paddock will be focused on him and us as team a little more." Lucinda looks in her notebook to see if there is something else to discuss, but she seems to be finished. "Is there something else we need to discuss?" I shake my head in unison with the rest of the PR team.

"Okay, then I wish you all a good weekend and we will speak to each other again on Monday for the last walk through." We all say our wishes and then log off the online meeting. I drink the last bit of my tea, now cold, and stretch in the chair. I love my job, but meetings are not my favourite part of it. As I put my notebook back in the drawer I hear the front door close. Looking at the time I see it's half past four, so Lando is back on the dot.

"I thought you enjoyed your workouts?" I yell to him, not moving from my spot in the office-gaming room. The door opens and the sweaty head of my boyfriend peaks around the door. "I do, but John was killing me with these neck exercises." He plops onto the beanbag, while he rubs his sore neck-muscles. "I think I won't be able to turn my neck all week."

I laugh at him, leaning back in my chair and placing my feet on his pulled up knees. "Yeah, are you sore?" I say in a mocking voice and he pulls his lip forward nodding his head, which is a stupid move because he immediately wallows in pain from moving his neck. I laugh at him even harder and he makes a face at me. "You could offer to massage me, but you just laugh at me. Very nice babe."

I wink at him standing up. "I know, I'm the best." I sit down behind him and stroke his neck, which gives a moan of relief from the man. "Little lower," he mumbles. I follow his command and he sighs.

"So, we are not doing anything fun tonight?" I ask, as I go on rubbing his neck. "Are you free?" I nod and then realise he can't see that so I verbally consent to his question. "We could go out for dinner if you'd like?" He asks while shifting to look at me.

"I honestly don't feel like dressing up," I admit. He places a sweet kiss on my cheek, "you always look beautiful, love." I roll my eyes at the corny comment, but warm from the inside in secret. He makes a dubious face, trying to come up with something else. My hands move from his neck to his sweaty forehead, wiping it down with a disgusting look on my face. "You can first take a shower."

He lets his hand fall back on the bean bag. "But I can't stand upright anymore. Can't you wash me?" He bats his eyelashes at me with a grin on his face. I push him away, but think for a moment and it actually isn't a bad Idea. "We could take a bath?" I suggest to him.

He seems to think for a moment and then pulls a brow at me. "We?" I wiggle my brows in return and crawl from the beanbag, stretching my hands to him. After I help him stand up I walk to the bathroom and remove the pile of clothes from the tub that we don't use often, so it has a second function as a laundry basket. "I'm putting this on, be right back." He nods and I shimmy past him with the clothes in my hands to put it in the washer.

As I walk back I look at the door to the living room. I could do with a glass of wine. I get two glasses and a bottle from the kitchen. Lando isn't usually one for wine, but a good red can persuade him sometimes. The sound of the bath filling itself reverberates through the house as I open the bottle. When I open the door to the bathroom I am met with the most romantic view.

"Would you join me?" Lando smiles at me from inside the foam-filled bath. On the floor next to the corner he lit some candles and the light dimmed. I smile wide at my man and show him the two glasses and bottle. He laughs at my questioning face and nods, "sure, why not."