6

TIME SKIP TO VERA GETTING TO LITCHFEILD

After 3 weeks of being stuck at that shit hole in Chicago they finally transferred piper and I to litchfeild.

They gave us our stuff and then let another inmate direct us to our dorms

I stuck by piper, even though that blonde really loved to talk and I really love to not, she's some how calming.

We walked silently through the hall.

I see a big woman and some other women sitting on the steps

We walk past them but I hear

"Oh shit she has risen" from the black girl and from the latina

"Who's the new girl, she's gonna be put in Spanish Harlem" from someone who I didn't see

People kept on stopping and giving pipes a weird look. It's probably because what she told me. People think she beat the living shit out of some hill billy which was true but they don't realise that the fight was even.

The small pixies chick who was directing us to our dorms dropped off piper at her dorm. I was about to walk In but she put her arm out to stop me.

"Nah, you go to Spanish Harlem, per special request" she shrugged. I was confused, whos special requests.

And so that's what they did, she lead me to a dorm room and pushed me into it. All the ladies in the dorm looked at me, it took me a minutes to see her face but when I did she didn't look happy.

Mami

She stomped her way to me and shoved me

"What the fuck do you think your doing in her" her rasp voice from age yelled.

"Hey mama" I smile knowing that even though she was mad she was still my mama.

I hugged her, being a few inches shorter than her, her arms went around my neck. We pulled away.

"I did something bad mama" a tear fell from my eye. She was quick to wipe it away. "Not here, to many people" she said pressing her hands against my cheeks.

Turns out I was bunked we her, lucky me sharing a room with my mother.

We sat on her bed and she just hugged me, she wouldn't let go or talk.

She just held me, my head on her chest, I could feel her heart beating. Fast