46

After 3 weeks of being stuck in max I finally got the okay to schedule a visit.

"Hola chica" I say sitting down. I see yessica, manny and my baby boy sitting opposite.

"Hey" they smiled, I took mateo from mannys lap and bounced him on mine.

"What did you do to get put down here" sica laughed as I rolled my eyes "some bitch called me a border bunny" I smirked, skipping the part where I bashed the fucker out of some racist because that was implied.

"Oh god" yessicas giggle. shaking the hair from her face and taking a sip of her water, a little bit trickled down her chin.

"How are you" I smile down at my baby. He looked up and blinked "como estas" I repeated, he smile and nodded.

"We've switched from English to Spanish around the house" manny laughed.

After the visit I went back to D block.

"There's my girl" daddy slung her arm over my shoulder. I groaned.

In my visit here at Max, dominga has been my, how'd you say, plaything?.

She was flirty and fun. and god knows i need a more effective way to let off steam, so instead of smashing peoples faces into objects, ive opted for smashing daddy.

And like she claimed on my first day here. She was really skilled. like she knew how to do this thing with her tongue...

"Not you're girl" I snorted, flinging her hand off my shoulder, but it wound up planted on my ass with a harsh smack.

"Oh no baby don't be like that" she laughed with her tongue touching her teeth. her junkies flocking her side and giggling with her.

I ignored them and strolled up the steps and into barbs room.

"Hello kid" the junkie muttered through glazed eyes. barb was somewhat of a mystery to me, she was nice and pretty easy to manipulate, when she was high, which was all the time.

I smiled and picked up one of her magazines and walking back out.

I heard about the feud between the two blocks, and I honestly found it ridiculous. stupid, petty sibling drama thats lasted decades, like grow up. of course i didnt say that to either of them, because i honestly like my throat and wouldnt fancy having a shiv stuck in it.

"Why don't you and I go back to the cell and you know" daddy whispered in my ear. I smirked, putting the magazine down and walking into the cell.

After we had finished we went back down to the group at the tables.

But then daddys little group flocked her as she sat beside me, i shuffled the deck of cards i got gifted and listened to their mindless muttering.

"daddy, ive got payment" i ears perked up, i knew daddy was running something. someone like daddy does not sit in prison and wait for their parole.

i chuckled and looked up to the blonde next to me annalee or whatever her name was, she seemed to follow daddy around like a lost fucking puppy, often interrupting our 'quiet time'.

"something funny?" she sneered, smacking her hands down on the table "yes" i smirked, leaning forward "please share" i rolled my eyes and kept on shuffling the cards in my hands, making a mental note that when i go back to Litchfield min that i needed to borrow maritzas nail polish, because my nails were looking rough.

"oh nothing, just thinking about how desperate you are" i dealt the cards to two others and daddy. the blonde junkie gasped and looked over to my fuck buddy, her eyes filled with hope that daddy would tell me off but she just laughed, picked up her cards and started arranging them.

"who the fuck are you to talk" annalisa stood and leaned over me, i smiled and looked up at her, spotting the sores on her face.

"oh baby, i dont use like you, and beside. i dont need drugs to get daddy to fuck me. guess im just, you know. better?" i stood, looking up slightly seeing as she had about 3 inches on me.

annalisa screamed and raised her fist to my face but daddy yanked me down so she missed, i shrugged off her grasp before standing up and clutching a handful of the dead bleached hair and pulled her back, whispering in her ear "ever try to touch me again will end with you on the floor with a shiv so far up your cunt that way nobody will ever want to fuck you again, got it?" she whimpered and i released her hair with a smirk, i sat back down and picked up my dealt cards.