19

i was helping blanca, maria and maritza and some other white chick from the kitchen unload some boxes full of food, when maria pointed bennett out

i was smoking a cigarette he smuggled in for me.

"put that out diaz or ill give you a shot" he said as he walked up the stairs to the loading dock.

"no you wont, or ill tell caputo how i got them" i smirked as i sat on the railing.

"im not smuggling anymore shit in, i cant" he said pointing to us.

"thats not blackmail works, papi" maritza said still moving the boxes maria was handing her.

"i think you forgot how prison works, this shit has gone too far. okay?" he replies staring down maritza.

"you know what else went too far, you with dayanara" she snides back, putting a box that says mayo on it down.

"fine, how bout this" he pauses for a second to get something out of his pocket. "youre all getting shots"

"yo, i didnt do nothing asshole" blanca says as she put out the cigarette we were sharing, i jumped off the rail and stood next to her.

"well that sucks for you" he says, writing something on his little pad.

 "you gotta be fucking kidding me, right" maria says stepping out of the truck and next to us.

"i promise you im not kidding" he replies. i just roll my eyes at this short dicked man.

"hey bennett" maritza steps forward "whats going to happen when caputo finds out you raped and inmate" she says as she pointed at his dick. i found this entire thing quite amusing.

"hes not gonna find out" he raised his voice.

"you sure about that?" she raises her voice back.

"yeh im sure because you're going to the shu, ramos" he yells, "for what" she says outraged "ill figure it out later, lets go inmate" he says grabbing her arm and dragging her away.

"fucking bennett" i breathed, maria had a scared look on her face.

after a moment or two of processing what he just did, i took out a cigarette and light it up. maria looked at me and said "fuck it" before she took a drag.

we continued unpacking and unloading boxes.

i got curious and opened a box, a smell wafted out and i knew it at an instance.

tobacco,  i started shovelling through the box trying to find the source of the smell, i picked up a can and shook it, i didnt have the usual sound of liquid splashing against the tin but it rattled.

i tipped it upside down and saw a lid that you could pull, i tugged and it opened, seeing a shit ton of tobacco. maria was leaning on my back as she watched what i did.

"fucking jackpot" blanca said grabbing a tin for herself and opening it up. the touched it and brought it to her nose. 

i slipped one tin into my pants, we retaped the box and finished the job.

===

i was making my way down to the place where the black girls were rolling their shit.

i see boo standing near the entrance, she smiles at me as i walk by "hey boo" i say and get to the entrance of the room. i knock in the wall and poke my head through the flaps.

"hello vera" vee says seeing me, she was leaning on a shelf as suzanne, taystee and black cindy were cleaning or should i say pretending to clean.

"cut the shit i know you aint cleaning" i say looking over to taystee who was washing something in the sink.

"what ever do you mean" cindy says pointing to the mop she had.

i lift up my shirt and grab the can that was filled with the smuggled tobacco, holding it up before i place it on the boxes.

"so youre the reason we were short" taystee says grabbing the can and lifted up the boxes to slide it underneath.

"whatever yall doing, its risky but i must say i admire it" i say walking around the small room, looking at each box they had.

"anything else youd like to say" vee said looking at her nails, having a nonchalant vibe to her.

" i want in, im bored as fuck and need some entertainment" i say sitting down in one of the chairs they had.

"and what thinks we want you" cindy says as the rest of the girls lift the boxes and start rolling again.

"one, i have pull with the hispanic girls and they listen to me. two, i grew up with aleida fucking diaz so i role good and fast and three, like yall im fucking sneaky" i say looking at vee as she walked around to grab a pack of tampons and chucked it at me.

"four stamps per smoke and and extra 2 for a battery and gum wrapper" she says, and i smile before standing up again and stuffing the tampon pack in my pocket. "ill come by in the morning when im out" i say before walking out and going back to the kitchen.