17

some more R&B songs came on and we just danced, in our little circle like we would in a club.

but then flaca and maritza dragged me out of the reck room and into the kitchen to drink more hooch.

"seriously, do you think i should get fake tits" maritza giggled taking a draw out of my cigarette. we giggled at the random question.

"nooo way, you have perfect little boobs, having big boobs is a pain in the ass" i laughed taking a sip from the cup that held the jail alcohol. 

both maritza and i had dicks on our head that we stole from the game 'pin the dick on the dick' in the reck room.

the mood changed as flaca looked at the cookie she made for her baby daddy, "asshole" she said as she threw it on the floor . 

"you know what gets me? were wasting the best years of our lives in here" maritza said sadly, its true.

"like our tits are never gonna look better" i said sluring my words slightly "my ass looks so good now but by the time i get out is gonna be all saggy and deflated" i continued. "you know, no ones touching my ass. no ones kissing my lips" maritza laughed a little as i said that. 

they both looked at me and flaca said "shit, ill kiss your dumb lips" maritza agreed. before flaca lent in and gave me a quick smooch before pulling away and letting maritza kiss me, both short and sweet. we burst out laughing after that, i laughed so hard i nearly fell off the counter but flaca grabbed me.

after that we stumbled back to the reck room laughing and giggling about what just happened. we see taystee breaking it down on the dance floor, she stopped and went to poussay.

a slow song came on and i took daya onto the dance floor and hugged her as we danced.

"hey daya" i said looking at her she hummed in response "i was wondering, whats going to happen with you bebe when theyre born" her face saddened "i dont know yet" she said "i cand ask sica if she can take them in, mateo and your baby can be raised together y'know" i said. i really want mateo to be raised around family, and i dont want daya to be separated from her baby.

"id like that" she says kissing my cheek.