10

Turns out the cigarettes wr got from the lying bitch were stale and from a long time ago.

I was helping out making breakfast with the gang when Gloria told me to go sit and eat

Which I did, I sat with piper who Introduced me to her friends or she called her family.

"Vera this is nicky" she pointed to a girl with a frizzy mane. She looked me up and down and licked her lips. When her eyes met mine I just winked.

"Red and nicky and mother and daughter, not biological but you know" she shrugged. I acknowledge the big woman with red firey hair "krasivyye volosy, mne nravit·sya" I gave her single nod. A small smile felt her way to the woman's face.-nice hair, I dig it

"blagodaryu vas" she said closing her eyes- thank you

"Diaz" a CO called from the entrance of the chow room.

"Yeh" all three of us 'mami, daya and I' called out.

"Uhh... vera diaz" the officer clarified.

Nicky chuckled at my eye role

"freaky Friday" she smirked

I laughed and stood up to follow the CO to a room, he knocked at waited for the door to open.

When it did I see this big fat man, holding a sandwich.

"Ah yes, come in diaz" he said letting me walk in.

I take a seat and he does aswell

"So I've got your work assignment and some advice, which one do you want first." He leant back in his seat looking smug.

"Work, I don't really care for your advice sir" I said still keeping my attitude but keeping it mildly respectful

"Well okay, you'll be working in the kitchen with all the others and the advice is..." he got up and closed the door.

"Don't become a lesbian, they'll get you in so much trouble" he hushed.

"Is that everything mr healy" I said noticing his name tag.

"Yes"

I stood up and opened the door.

"Also sir, if I want to get some action every now I can and I will" then walked down the hall going back to my dorm.

Once I got back to my bed Gloria and the gang were waiting there.

"So mija what did you get" mami asked leaning and resting her hands on her knee.

"Kitchen" I danced around with maritza and flaca. Then flopped down.

"Now which one of you pretty ladies has nail polish" I said eyeing all of the girls.

Maritza squealed and ran off to her bunk. Grabbing a small bag and running back. She sat on my bed and yanked my hands and put them on her leg.

"Make over" she said in a sing song kinda way