36

the entirety of Spanish bunk got bed bugs and now everyone had to strip their bunks and get their uniforms washed.

"fucking bedbugs!" i screamed as i scratched my neck and everywhere on my arms, the red rash was so harsh it looked like we got burnt by acid or some shit.

we all piled all the sheets and pillow cases in the middle of the dorm block, i couldn't handle the scratching, and with the constant irritation of the uniforms rubbing on it i was loosing my mind.

gloria told up to put our uniforms in the pile, which i was okay with because no fucking way was i going to handle this rash with the uniforms on.

the girls were just walking around in our panties and bras, ids clipped to the straps.

i see flaca and maritza walk past and i decided to be a bit cheeky. i do a wolf whistle and say "aye, mamis can i get yalls number" acting like a perv in new york city. 

the bunk laughs and maritza smirks replying with "yeh sure papi its, 1-800- im in prison" she bites her lip acting like a thirsty chola.

bennet walked in heading straight to daya.

"i didnt know you had that many tattoos" gloria said throwing her pillow case down in the infested pile. i turned and looked back to my shoulders and my back. i hade a few silly ones on my arms and fingers but3 most of the issued uniforms covered my tattoos, i had some covering my back reaching down to my thighs and along my shoulders.

"they cover s-" i caught myself before i could say the truth, i pretended to clear my throat "stretch mark" i recover, gloria shrugged knowing not to push me for answers.

all the girls in our family stared at me, more at the markings covering my body. i understand why. if you look at me you wouldnt think i was a tatted person, which is half the reason i got all these tattoos.

to say that not everyone looks as they seem and that each person has a story that doesn't always get told on their face.

"sí lo sé, tengo tatuajes. supéralo por favor" i say putting my hands up, flaca closed Maritza's jaw that hung open staring at my body. - yes i know, i have tattoos. get over it please-

"listen up ladies, until every uniform is washed and rewashed, you'll be wearing office depots new fall line" caputo said, i giggled because it was kind off funny.

everyone pushed to get the paper outfits, which meant i was pushed foward. i was too focused on trying to snag daya a maternity suit because i could see one of the fat ladies of the dorm eyeing them, that i forgot to grab myself a suit.

"daya" i chucked up the folded blue suit at her, she caught it and thanked me.

i wasnt alone with the granny pantie and the butt bag undies because the rest of the girls didnt get one either.

===

gloria put all the girls who didnt get any paper suits on make, so it wouldnt be so weird handing people their food in our near birthday suits.

i was grateful because now not so many people will be staring at my tats, i wasnt ashamed of them. no way. i just hate people who stare, and if another person stared at me i was going to punch them.

"so who do you think brought in these bedbugs" gloria made conversation as we grated veggies and chopped food.

"pocket vera" maria said laughing, she nearly chopped off her finger with her giggles.

"shut up, she just wanted to stay with her favourite big sissy" i said knocking shoulders with daya who scoffed and elbowed me. "ow" i said frowning but smiled when she kissed my cheek.