30

mami daya and i were sitting together playing with the cards from before. daya was getting sweaty.

i had taken my under shirt off and rolled up my sleeves, because of how hot it was.

"i cant breathe, the baby cant breathe" daya hyperventilated, she had her hands on her stomach and sweat forming on her brow.

i she was trying to stand up but if the COs saw her acting like a fool theyll give her a shot, so i pulled her down gently and shushed her, i laid her on my lap and finger combed her hair, she was still breathing heavily. i hummed the tune she used to do for me,  her breathing calmed down but she was still anxious. bennett walked over and saw her breathing staggering ever so slightly.

"whats happening" panic mimicked her face, she turned on her side facing away from him "panic attack, shes fine were handling it" mami snided not worrying about anyone else but daya.

 "let me help" he said quietly, i feel daya shake her head. "were okay thanks" i said still brushing her hair with my hands.

"im her- im the father of the baby, let me help" he growled still in a low voice, i noticed the hesitation of saying what they were.

"and im her sister so if you dont mind id like to help my sister" i said in an as equally viscous tone. he walked away and stood by the door watching our every move.

===

after a while daya had fully calmed down and she was okay now.

i knew she had been worrying about stuff with bennett and her and how bad she feels for locking pornstache away for rape and all this stuff but i didnt think it would get this bad. she was standing at the wall waiting for bennett to approach her.

mami and i continued with our game of poker, our chips were bags of cheetos.

but something caught my eye, a tall blonde.

piper fucking chapman 

"hold up mami, i gotta handle something" i say putting down my hand and getting off the floor, she sees who im looking at 

"dont do something dumb babe" she said, i look back and smirk "what are they gonna send me to prison?" she laughed and ushered me away.

i walk up to piper and see her doing yoga with yoga joan.

"hey liar" she whips her head in my direction, her eyes shoot wide as im standing over the top of her.

"liar, what?" she stuttered, her face filling with red the could clearly bee seen in the low light of the chow room.

"dont play dumb, ha get it because youre blonde" i say but not in a joking tone, i looked at yoga joan- i liked yoga joan she was oddly calming- i nodded my head somewhere and she got the idea to leave.

"yeah haha" piper said awkwardly, i still stood over her, she had to crane her neck to look at me.

"cut the shit piper, you fucking lied about my son" i growled getting closer to her face.

"im sorry?" she said but it sounded more like a question.

one thing im big about is fucking family second thing im big about is family, and she did both so i shrugged and said "yeah im sorry too" she smiled for a second before feeling my shoe came in contact with her stomach. her wail of pain echoed through the hall, everyone looked at me. my kicking didnt stop as she keeled over and clutched her stomach.

i just kept going, i looked crazy, i only saw red.

next thing i knew i was in a van with a literal straight jacket on restaining my movement, i was going down the hill.