45

I knew that hitting that bitch with the tray was probably irrational. But ain't no way someone fucks with mi familiar.

I expected them to just chuck me in the shu for a couple of weeks, maybe not feed me for a couple of days. But no, they put me in the van and drove me to max.

"Your in D block inmate" one of the COs said shoving her through the gates with her stuff. "Cell 163"

I scoffed, walking through the cafeteria and up the iron stairs.

I set my shit down and took in my surroundings.

There were a couple of posters and drawings on the wall. "Hola cariño, ¿qué cosa tan bonita como tú haces aquí?" I turned to face the door. There stood an inmate, maybe just a few inches taller than me with white frosted tips and a cocky smirk on her lips. -Hi baby, what's a pretty thing like you doing here-

I scoffed, crossing my arms and putting on a slightly sadistic smile "Oh nada. Acabo de matar a la última persona que me habló así." The woman raised a brow, and kicked off the door she was leaning on. -oh nothing. Just killed the last bitch that talked to me like that-

"I'm daddy" she held her hand out "Vera, and im not calling you daddy. So why don't you tell me your real name hmm" I shook her hand "dominga" she chuckled.

"Guessing you're like top dog around here huh" I noticed her little group of followers standing and waiting.

"Nah just work for her" dominga shrugged.

"Lovely" I turned, grabbing my stuff and started setting it all up on the bottom bunk.

"Guess we're roomies huh" daddy came next to me and smirked.

"Lovely" I repeated.

Dominga chuckled again.

"Have you been in prison before?" I finished up my bunk and sat down, daddy stood a couple of steps away at this point.

"I was at minimum litch before here" I shrugged, laying back and resting my head down on the thin pillow.

"What'd you do" daddy sounded intrigued "I already told you" I looked her in the eyes, she snorted "you killed someone?" I bit my lip, I don't know why I was telling her this, I haven't actually talked, openly, about this since it's happened, and it's nearly been a year.

"Yep"

"Damn. That's hot"

A laugh erupted out of me, I shook my head and brought my knees to my chest.

"You're something different dominga" I breathed out. For a second I forgot about what I did to get stuck in here.

"What" dom snorted, bending down and sitting on the metal bowl.

"So. What is there to do around here that's fun" I sit up, being sure to slouch so my head doesn't hit the top bunk.

"So many things. One in particular I am very skilled at" she shot me a wink.

"Oh I bet" I shook my head.

If maria was here. She would say I just added someone to my 'Vera diaz. Gay for the stay. Fuck it list'