44

The dorm was quiet this morning, and in Spanish harlem, that was a bad thing.

I looked around, everyone was still in bed. I looked at the clock in the guards room.

3:00 am

What the fuck.

Usually I have to be dragged out of bed.

I slipped on my slippers the prison issued and walked over to the door.

I knocked quietly and seconds later the door opened "Yes diaz?" Luschek spoke.

He was clearly blazed, I could see the red ring around his eyes.

"Is it cool if I go to the shower block" I did puppy dog eyes and within seconds he was hooked.

He dipped back into room to check with his coworker and after a few words he was walking me down the hall. I had my towel, shower caddy and my uniform in my arms.

Luschek waited outside for me to 0finish.

It was nice to not have to worry about creeps checking me out.

"Woah, if I knew I would be getting a show I would've woken up earlier" I hear the raspy voice I've grown to love.

I see nicky in the reflection of the mirror. She herself, was holding a towel and her clothes.

I giggled, holding my towel around my body and stepping away from the counter.

"Who said you were getting a show" I teased, nicky inched closer, so close that I could feel her breath on my face.

"The towels aren't that long" my face blasted red, it was true. The towels weren't very long, and I had been leaning over the counter to get up close and personal to the mirror to see if a monobrow had grown.

"Bastard" I pushed Nicky's shoulder.

"What are you doing up this early anyway?" She jumped up next to my stuff and trailed my exposed skin, her eyes stopped as they reached each tattoo.

"I don't know" I shrugged, going to my pile of clothes and grabbed my bra. Nick sat forward, and scoffed and shook my head.

Turning around I dropped the towel, I clipped up my bra. Deciding to tease the prisoner, I grabbed my underwear and slide it, slowly up my legs, bending forward slightly.

"There's your show mommy" I turned my head to blow her a kiss.

Nichols was in awe.

She eyes couldn't leave my figure.

"When are you going to let me have a taste vera" Nicky's voice came out more breathy.

"Soon. But isn't the chase ever so fun" I kissed her cheek, having out the rest of my clothes in and walking out.

I waited back in the dorms until everyone started waking. I had a call scheduled with mateo.

"Hola Mr sweetface" I leant against the brick wall.

I heard yessicas giggle and then she said "he's trying to eat the phone" I chuckled.

"Hi mama" his little mutter filled my heart.

After a while of talking, I got in trouble and got ordered off the phones.

I walked to the kitchen and saw mami, Gloria and the rest of my latina family.

"Hola mi gente" I was greeted by smiles.

Gloria asked me to help chopping up some fruit.

After an hour we got put on serving. I stood between maria and maritza. We were talking about little things like prison gossip.

"Yeah, and I got told she's missing a toe. Like how weird is that" maritza said as she slopped a scoop of oats one someone's tray.

"Hey I didn't want oats" the prisoner sneered, maritza looked to her.

"So?" She laughed, looking to me with a 'fuck that bitch' look.

"So. I don't want oats" the girl slammed her tray down on the metal. At this point every inmate was watching. I stepped back, quietly walking from behind the food and to the line.

"Okay, Jeez. Just don't eat it then" maritza threw her a threatening look.

She inmate laughed and launched at her, trying to get over the metal between the two.

She failed and slide off, it was a sad scene to watch.

She figured she couldn't make it across after another attempt she tried to walk around.

But I put my hand out to stop her "move you border bunny" she growled at me, I was going to hit her anyway so thay was the icing on the cake. It fueled my rage.

I snorted, my manic smile played on my lips as I grabbed a clean tray, I slammed it to the side of her face.

The up raw from the imates was drowned out by the screams of the girl, her head went straight from the tray to the side of the metal.

"Call manny" I said to mami, as she watched my get dragged out of the caf and through the halls.

Hey guys. Man it's been a fucking while aye. Sorry bout that. Enjoy the chapter. Another one coming soon and this time I mean it bahahah