11

Last night at movie night we watched the breakfast club. Me and the hispanic girls sat up front, but we kept on getting shit thrown at us. And the black girls didn't save a seat for a girl names poussay.

"Hey, poussay" I whispered yelled. She turned around and I waved her over.

"Here sit next to me" I say patting the spare seat next to me, I was on the end. That seat was originally for daya but she felt sick because of the baby so it was empty.

Gloria saw me invite her to sit and smiled.

Mami handed me an extra bag of takis to give poussay.

She was grateful.

Now it was the next morning and our showers weren't working so we had to go into the ghetto

Which caused alot of argument.

Then we started breakfast.

I was on hand out line with flaca, maritza, blanca and daya.

Maria, Gloria and mami were inside starting lunch.

But maria and I got called out early for visitation.

She was seeing her baby daddy and I was seeing a good friend of mine.

Yessica, she was Juan's sister. Now she's the guardian for my son.

Suprise

Juan is the father, yes he was born while the abuse was happening and no he was never hit or touched by Juan.

"How is my beautiful boy" I say as she hands him over, it's been 14 months since he was born. And he's gotten so big.

"Yeh he's been really good, he's gotten all his shots done and he's even gotten like 3 teeth" she says, I put my finger in his mouth feeling around.

"Damn Mateo, you've got some big chompers huh"

He gurgles and growls all throughout the visit. I see maria kinda eyeing my across the room.

"Have you been speaking to him in Spanish like I wanted you to" I ask my sister inlaw.

"Si todo el tiempo. él en su mayoría entiende" she says smiling and waving to Mateo as he looks at her- yes he mostly understands

"Beuno" I say kissing his chubby tan cheeks

Then the timer went off and the visist was over. I gave him a big hug and a kiss goodbye and hugged yessica bye aswell

"Girl when the fuck did you have a son" maria says as she waited for me

"Oh didn't I mention it" I figeted with my hands.

"No" she said loudly.

"Oh, uh suprise" I shook my hands.

"Does your family know" she questioned

"Uh no, please don't tell them, I want to do it" was all I said. She did the zipped lips thing and we walked back to the kitchen.

When we walked in abuela was talking to caputo about the bathroom sitch.

"By the way can I have a candle for my office?" She asked as he was about to leave.

"Wanna light a candle, go to church on Sunday and use one of the electric ones" he comprised

Gloria scoffed.

"Don't get cocky with me Mendoza, you're important but you're replaceable. Don't forget that" he drowned about.

"Aye, she ain't replaceable, it's mother fucking Gloria Mendoza" I said sitting on one of the work benches picking at the food and eating some.

"Watch it diaz" caputo scolded
Right as mami walked In. "Aye what did I do" she put her hands up. Caputo rolled his eyes so hard they nearly got stuck

"No you your daughter" he said, funnily enough daya popped her head out from her work bench. "What did I do?" She asked, now walking towards us

"Ughh there's to many of you" he growled and stormed out. All of us just laughed and got back to work.