47

the women in the cell block have been testing for the past month, ive been stuck here for 2 months, seeing as i threatened the junkie a bit ago.

but today, i will be leaving. to go back to minimum. ive missed my family, truly. and ive missed all the minimum drama, its little petty shit, max drama is about whos top dog and who got the next fix.

"gonna miss me?" i giggle as i sit on daddys lap, she cackled and held me tighter "you know i will. why dont you just kill someone again and come home to me" i knew daddy wasnt joking, daddy has grown to have feelings for me, ive grown to have feelings for what she can do with her tongue.

"dont you wish" i tapped her cheek, i look over my shoulder to junkie number one who was glaring me down, i smirked and flipped her off.

"daiz, grab your things" ginger said as she stood at the door, i stood up. looking over the block before smiling, pecking daddys lips and walking towards ginger with my items.

the car ride was normal, nobody talked.

i got processed and sent through, there was no one in the dorms seeing as it was breakfast time.

i put my stuff back in its place, before going to the caf.

when i walked in, everyone turned there heads. my eyes land on the bitch i bashed but i looked away after she lowered her head. i see piper and her group of friends sitting at there table, but what surprised me was daya, who looked like she had grown 4 times as much since i left.

i walked over to the line, cutting in front of who ever was next, they looked as if they were going to say something but stopped when they realised it was me.

"missed me bitches?" i say to mami who was throwing slop down on the persons tray, mami shot her head up and gasped when she saw me, i giggled and walked around the metal thing that stood between us and gave my mother a hug before going to daya.

"oh my" i laughed when i felt the little one going crazy inside of dayas stomach.

i looked over her shoulder to see gloria serving, i was confused. but then i looked over to the doorway to the kitchen and see red standing there. 

"whats happening, ive been gone for 2 months. we lost the kitchen?" i asked mami in a hushed tone, mami sucked her teeth before nodding, i sigh and walk over to red.

i give her a hug "big red head cook again" i laugh politely, i knew there would be tension between gloria and red now, gloria loved the kitchen but so did red.

"seems so, ive put in a request to have you back in the kitchen" i smiled in appreciation, i hugged her again before going back to my sister.

"Why are you talking to her. She took the kitchen from gloria" mami hissed at me as she rubbed dayas back. Who seems to be getting pain because of the baby

"I know that but it's better to have allies than enemies" I shrugged, tugging a apron from a hood, grabbing a hair net and some gloves before slotting in between mami and daya.

"Guess who's back. Back again" nicky sung as she slid her tray across and smiled at me. I giggled "shadys back" I finished the lyric.

"Missed you girl" she said. Leaning forward "missed you too nicols" I smirked, winking before ushering her along the line.

"Cut it out" mami gritted out, she clearly wasn't happy with me fraternising with red. And reds family.

"Jesus. How long has it been since you've got some. You're snarky today" I muttered.

Mami just sighed angry.

After breakfast was over I went to the Hispanic Harlem shower block to get some of this Max stank off of me.

After I showered I stepped out of the cube and wrapped my towel around me.

"I hate that you have tattoos" mami walked in and crosses her arms with a sad smirk. Seems she's gotten over her mood.

"I know you do. But you'll love this one" I shrugged, walking closer to where she was standing near the sinks.

I pulled up the corner of the towel to show my hip.

On my hip was a tattoo of the names diaz.

It had blades and sharp edges around the name.

Mami Always said that papi called us diaz women were cut throat.

"Well. I do like it but you're covered in other pointless shit" she sighed, I rolled my eyes, grabbing her painted hand and pressed her fingers across my skin on my legs and hips, letting her feels the raised scar tissues.

The pointless shit I was covered in was a cover for a part of my life I didn't need to he reminded off.

"So pointless ma" I scoff, grabbing my shower cadey and leaving with a grunt.