24

apparently gloria found out about the old ladies trying to jump us.

"im sorry, maybe im just a fucking idiot, cause im having a hard motherfucking time understanding how three little old ladies come in here and fucking held you all at knife point trying to steal from us" she rants walking back in front of us, well maria, flaca and maritza. i was sitting on the bench eating my twizzlers.

"they was really scary" flaca defended looking at the others for back up "yeh and one of them looked like a disney witch" maritza said to which i laughed at.

"you know what go! get... get out of my face" she yelled at the three.

i jumped off the bench but gloria put her hand up to stop me "you stay" she said, she was fucking scary when she was mad.

the same ladie i had the knife up to from yesterday walked in holding a box that seemed to be filled with jam, the girls stepped back all huddling up to each other and i grabbed the closest thing that could be used as a weapon.

a ladle

"red sends her apologies" the lady says, gloria took the box and the lady fucked off.

"i hate this kitchen" she mumbles.

the girls looked to me and started laughing at me.

"what was you gonna do with a ladle" maria laughed, i joined in "ill show you" i said before chasing her around the kitchen hitting her ass with the kitchen utensil.

the girls were all snickering at us so i turned on them, they ran for the hills.

===

i was sitting in the reck room playing chess with poussay when i see nick pull up a chair, taystee walked in cuffing something in her hand.

"hey i got a present for you" she says walking up to nicky, i was watching intently nicky turns to see taystee. "shit and it aint even my birthday" nicky laughs. tasytee shakes her hands putting what she had into nickys.

"first ones free, let me know if you want more" she says walking away.

nicky laughs in disbelief as she looks down at the packet filled with a light brown substance. 

i remember mami telling me that nicky was a junkie and she would often get sent to max for being caught with drugs in her person.

"hold up p" i say to my chess partner before standing and walking over to nick.

she was still looking down at her hand, so i snuck up behind her "dont do it" i say spooking her slightly.

she looks back at me "i wasnt gonna" she huffs before walking out of the room