32

i came back just in time for the mothers day thing caputo organized.

when i walked back into the prison i was heading straight to the kitchen to see if my family was okay, people saw me and headed in the other direction or voiding eye contact.

damn you kick a bitches teeth in and boom your now scary, who woulda thought.

"hola ma familiar miss me?" i say leaning on a post watching them run around, flaca and maritza squealed and came running up to me near knocking me to the ground with their hugs.

"move, shes my daughter" mami playfully complained, i hugged her tightly inhaling her scent, that was probably one of the biggest things i missed while down in max that and glorias cooking.

"hey ma, guess they did throw me in prison" i laughed pulling away, she scoffed and rolled her eyes.

i was looking around for daya but i couldnt find her "shes getting a check up down in med" gloria said noticing my wandering eyes, i smiled and hugged her tight also.

"how was it, scary" she asked into my hair.

"nah, it was kinda cool. i met this badass" i nod pulling away and saw maria, i was confused because i thought she was getting transferred "maria!" i yelled as she turned around from making food, i run up to her and kissed the shit out of her cheek. she groaned as i left a small wet patch on her which i cleaned with my sleeve. she gave me a hug and explained that fig got the sack and caputo was now warden.

"okay i know you just got back but get to work bonita" gloria order smacking my ass getting me to move.

i laughed, i missed this.

===

i called manny to check if he was dropping off mateo, he confirmed this with a yes then informed me of this hot date hes got while mateos with me.

===

gloria said i could go get dolled up since this is the first time im seeing mateo in a month and i want to look pretty, my blonde money peices faded and my hair grew longer which was annoying me because it didnt look right so i went with maria to get our hair done.

"okay listen up if you dont have children coming today then come back another time" sophia said, i was sitting on the counter in front of maria who was sitting in the chair.

"morello i didnt know you had kids" i said looking at her skeptically, she looked from the mirror to me

"oh yeh all my kids are coming, little Donavan and baby frankie, thats short for francesca and the twins" she said holding up her fingers to count. 

"you got four kids?" burset smirked at me,

"oh sure catholic, you know how it goes" she brushed it off.

"you dont got no kids" maria scoffed, and i snorted. i was gonna say something but nothing beat watching maria do it, that girls like a parana.

"yes i do, i have four kids and theyre all coming to see me" morella said back. "show me your stomach" burset stopped brushing her hair and pointed at her beige khakis

"if you got twins then and two other kids then you gotta have stretch marks" i said jumping off the counter "i only have one and look at this shit" i said lifting up my shirt to show the deep purple lines framing my tan skin.

"maybe i did a lot of sit ups and theyre adopted" she squirmed in her seat

"get the fuck out of that chair" i spat, i hated liars.

she proceed to whine about how she needed this because she lost her van but it fell on deaf ears. she stood up and walked out the door as i took the chair and sat. burset started on marias hair.

"hey soph" i say, she looks to me and i give her a corny smile "can i have what i got last time, i know you said it was only numbers today but pretty pleaseeeee" i begged the woman, she giggled and said "fine...only because you beat the shit out off piper. that girl needed to be humbled" i huffed in happiness.

speaking of piper i havent seen her since then. i wanted to find her not to apologise but to warn her to never lie to me about family ever again.

rumor has it that her hot girlfriend is back, tall, raven black hair. you couldnt miss her 

after soph did both of our hairs we left both walking back to the kitchen, we were both so excited to see our little ones.

maria was telling me about the first time she changed pepas daiper and how it was as bad as an atomic bomb.

once in the kitchen, gloria told up to go on hand out.

perfect timing too because piper was in the line.

"hey liar" i said handing her her special tray, which contained some of blancas hair from her hair brush.

"hey" she mumbles looking down to hide the bruising from a month ago.

"hey vera you're back. good to have ya" nick said laughing, i smiled at her and blew her a kiss jokefully. 

"glad to be back nick, oh and barb says hi" i mention her old friend she falters for a second "is she sober?" i look at her, in the month i knew barb she wasnt sober once "its barb girl. what do you think" she nodded "yeah thought so" she walked off with lorena and piper. they sat down before the infamous ex of dear piper walked in. 

i give them a moment to catch up before wanting to introduce myself. now mrs vause was good looking and all but she just wasnt for me, but it would get under pipers skin so...

"pipes you weren't going to introduce me?" i say smiling sweetly, she looked at me and sneered slightly before saying "uh alex this is my uh-" i cut her off before she could say friend "acquaintance, im vera" i say putting my hand out, alex looks at me and smirks, wincing at the pain of her bruise that was so prominent against her pale skin.

she takes my hand "ill find you later, you seem like fun" winking before walking back to serving food. i could feel the laser hard stare coming from my former blonde friend on the back of my head.