Safety First

A/n: By shit lords I completely forgot about gifs look at our precious yugo I honestly can't get enough of him he is the definition of precious sksksks-

|Part 1: The Sick |
|________________|

Fionda dropped the carcass she was carrying and ran off in the direction of the blast. Eva reached a hand out to her, but missed by inches as the older cra went by, and she let out a curse. "Dammit! Come on guys get off your asses! This can turn ugly fast-"

Then came another sound of an explosion, sounding farther away then before. Dally quickly got up, leaving the blankets on the ground, and grabbed his baby to shove into Flopin's arms. "You kids need to stay here. Watch Baby Dally, we'll be back soon."

Yugo struggled to get out of his tent trap, gods only know how he ended up like that. Elely marched up to her father, really wanting to go. "What?! It's so not fair! Me and Flopin always have to stay here and watch Pin when something cool happens! We wanna see Y/n explode too!"

"Elely now is not the time to be arguing!" Evangelyne roared. Then she turned her head to where her best friend was. "Amalia we gotta go now! Come on!" She grabbed her bow, just in case, and went after Fionda with Amalia not far behind.

Dally ran to go after them, but stopped when he felt a tug on his cape. He looked behind to see his eldest son looking up at him. "Papa, will Y/n be okay?" He asked, holding his baby brother with one arm.

Percedal knelt down in front of his son, and put his hands on his shoulders. "Without a doubt, she's tougher then she looks."

"Dally a little help here!" Yugo begged, still struggling against the tent.

The red headed Iop stood up, running towards Yugo at the sound of his name. In one swift motion, he ripped apart the tent and freed the portal master, hoisting him up to his feet by the arm.

"Come on whipper snappers! Let's go let's go let's go!" Ruel ordered, carrying his shove, with Junior right behind his tail.

Yugo hurried, already going past the old man, darting right into the forest. Dally jogged to go catch up with his comrades, but stopped. He turned to his children saying, "You kids better stay here, I mean it. And I'm looking at you Elely!"

Then he too left, leaving the kids alone. They stared at the spot their parents were just moments ago, each with different emotions. Flopin was nervous and worried, his sister was angry and mad that she couldn't go, while Pin was halfway asleep in his brother's arms. And couldn't care less about the world.

_______________________________________

Everybody ran towards the source of the explosions as fast as they could. Fionda, getting a head start before the others, was the first to get there, and as she got closer, piercing blue light flashed throughout the trees, scaring away the birds and animals. Every time her boot hit the ground, she was one step closer to hoping to the Cra goddess that sudden burst wasn't coming from whom she thought it was coming from.