Brotherly Trio

Art by: StarBerry_Shortcake

AAAHHHHH my hear can't take no more! Ur so talented! 😆😍

|Part 2: We're Going For A Ride|
|_______________________________|

Your body lurched upwards, blankets falling to the side as you pant hard, sweat beads coming down your forehead. You can feel the beat in your heart pump fast from the realistic dream, body shaking as you took in some deep breaths. The sunlit living room greeted you this morning, but with that nightmare and how bright it was you wish it was more like yesterday, where you slept on Yugo (still freaking out about that) back at the roof. There are people walking around the couch, but you were much too tired to even acknowledge who they are.

Once you calm back down, you fall down to the covers, pulling them over your head again to return to the sleep you so craved. The soothing darkness returned as the blankets covered the light, and your mind had started to slip away again. Your face nuzzles into the pillow, getting into a comfortable position. You hear someone talking to another person, sounded like Yugo and Eva were having a conversation with each other. But with how low your energy was, you paid them no attention, focusing on getting more rest.

Just fall back asleep... yeah, nice and much needed sleep. It's probably one of your top ten favorite things to do. The words exchanged between the two talking went in one ear and out the other, until the words "Out of bed" came were spoken. You didn't want to officially wake up yet, please just a little longer? Eva is the first to mention it. "She's still sleeping? It's almost ten. I think we should get her out of bed."

You can feel someone lean against the arm rest. "What's the hurry? Are we going anywhere?"

"Me and Dally need more diapers. Pin's going through them like a wabbit on a cawwot farm." You hear Evangelyne let out an exhausted sigh.

"I see. Mind of I tag along? I want to make some bread later on for my brothers. And it'd give us a chance to find out more about this Bell Ball we need to go to."